chapter 13- getting ready

I went to the other bathroom since Subin was in the bathroom we normally use. I took all of my clothes off before stepping onto the scale 108. I stepped off the scale and started to warm up the water before stepping inside and washing my hair and my body aloung with shaving. I stepped out and blow dried my hair.

I wrapped a towel around me before retreating back topo my room. I sighed before going to my closet and picking something pout that i thought would look nice on me and to show Yoongi what he missed out on.

 I sighed before going to my closet and picking something pout that i thought would look nice on me and to show Yoongi what he missed out on

I sat down at my desk before putting on a bit of water proof makeup to hide the bags under my eyes and some to look a bit prettier. I stood up and looked into the full body mirrior that is in my room. I smirked looking mysself up and down Yoongi is going to me shook.

I checked the time seeing it was 4:30, i knocked on Subins door :Subin if you want to get there early we have to leave by 5" i called and she opened the door and i finally saw what she was wearing

"You look good" i said looking at her outfit up and down.

"You too" she cooed.

We finished getting ready and left in my car, we listened to some BTS and a few other bands. Subin turned the radio off and put her phone sideway on the mount before pressing play on a video that looked like a interview.

It was the interviewer asking if they have ever been in love and eventually they got to Yoongi "Yea once" his deep and soothing voice spoke and my heart started beating out of my chest.

"What happened" the interviewer asked and he sighed quite adiubly.

"Im stupid... i broke up with her in the worst way possible... i yelled at her nd called her fat because because of my past manager, he told me it would be best to break up with her because long distace would hurt her and that she wasn't good for me, but that was three years ago and im still inlove wiht her.." he said, his voice getting scratchy like he was about to cry.

"Where is she now" The interviewer asked

"I don't know... we have been looking for her everywhere but we can't find her last time in knew she was in Daegu"

My breath hitched in my throat, he is lying my manager would never do that.

"When was this interview" i asked Subin, trying to make my voice normal.

"Like a week ago" she said and i glanced back at the phone hearing Namjoon chime in

"You should go ahead and ask the next person"

I smiled at Namjoon's protectivness and focosed back on the road.

Once we got to the place the concert was being held we got out, grabbing out clear bags with us. We made out way to the VIP line and only say like four other girls and a boy. Once we got to the front a security gaurd took out bags and looked through it before giving it back to us.We Went a bit further and they asked for the tickets so i pulled out my phone and let the man scan it and they handed us a lanyards with a VIP badge connected to it.

They showed us to a room where we sat for a while before someone escorted us to the front row of the stadium and then i watched the boy no the man i was so in love with walk on stage