Chapter 4- audition

"CHANG-HAEl GOT STABBED" Yoongi excitedly yelled as we entered my house causing me to giggle. 

"What are you giggling about" he asked,   smiling.

"Your never this happy...  It looks good on you" I cooed and he blushed,  looking down. 

"Who got stabbed" Eun-woo asked

"No one important" I said and she rolled her eyes walking away.

We went to my room and I quickly shuffled to my bed getting out his laptop.  "What are you doing" I asked him as he glanced in at me,  opening his laptop.

  "Sending in one of my songs" Yoongi said clicking some letters. 

I hummed in response sitting next to him,  after he sent it he pulled me into a hug "Thank you so much" he said

"for what" I asked

"You got an audition and I can't thank you enough for that" he sighed out burrying his face in my neck.

"Thank you for just being here" he said softly

"No problem"I cooed petting his head. 

"Let's watch a movie" Yoongi whined and so we did.

After Yoongi went home i sat at my desk fishing out all of my book and started to study like i do must nights, i studied for hours before falling asleep on my books.

During first hour we saw chang-hael come in.  He kept looking out too the corner of his eye at me but I only smirked.

Later that day at lunch Yoongi ran up to me "I GOT ACCEPTED TO COME IN FOR AN IN PERSON AUDITION" he squealed happily causing a few people to look at us.  Yoongi's smile dropped and he gave those people death stares calling then to look away.

He sat down next to me,  his smile returning "I'm so happy for you" I said smiling at him.  He didn't know it was a fake smile though,  I want that but I'm not good enough.

We talked for a bit before agreeing to take a trip to Seoul this weekend so he can audition.  I was happy it was already Thursday,  we planned to catch a train the next day after school.  I would ask my parents for money so we could stay at a hotel for the night.

When we got home I asked and as expected they said yes,  they gave me the money and that was that.

The next day after school we went to the subway catching the train.  " I'm so excited" Yoongi said sitting down next to me.  I smiled at his happiness.

Once we got to seoul we went straight to tameless entertainment.  Yoongi told the women behind the front desk his name and she brought us back to a room,  soon a few men came in sitting behind  the long table placed a bit to the side from the middle of the room.  

"You may began when you are ready" one of the men said and I stepped to the side,  taking a seat in one of the chairs against the wall.

He is so cute and smoll,  I thought smiling.  I wish I could make music like him,  the men stood up saying "Alright you can leave now we will contact you in the next 24 hours" before walking out.

Yoongi sighed trying to calm his nerves as we left and went to get a hotel room.  We went to sleep cuddling,  Yoongi not aware of the tears streaming down my face.

In the morning we got up and got on the train back,  on our way Yoongi got a phone call so he got up,  walking away.
When he came back he had a huge smile as he sat next to me again "I did it....  I got in" he said shocked and happy.

I hugged him,  pecking his cheek "im so proud of you",  I said leaning my head on his shoulder so he laid his head on mine. 

We got home and told everyone in the house about it and they congratulated Yoongi on this.  We were all so proud,  that is until Yoongi and I got up to my room "So do you know when you start going to the studio?" I asked and he sighed

"Actually.....  I have to move to seoul.... In about 2 months but until then...my manager is going to come down here and stay in a hotel and ill be going to a smaller company owned by tameless until i move" he said looking down. 

"W-what about school" i said pushing my sadness away, my feelings- no im not important, Yoongi needs to do this.

"Im dropping out or i'll take an online class..." He said looking down and i nodded, he didn't need school for what he wanted also because he was already smart he just didn't try enough to get good grades.

"Oh.." i said softly, He sat down next to me looking at me

"We can still talk every day, we will text and call and i'll even come back down here sometimes" He said looking into my eyes and i only nodded.

"Im going to miss you" I said looking down, he gently grabbed my chin making me look at him

"I love you" he said softly and i smiled lightly.

"I love you too" I said and he leaned in placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

I didn't bother studying but only cried myself to sleep.

The next month and a half i spent helping Yoongi with lyrics, studying and crying myself to sleep. I wish Yoongi and i could've spent more time together  but he was busy in the study, i get it.

But the last half of a month is when he started acting diffrent