Part 33- Shit

I sighed  talking  a deep breath,  I am. So nervous.  I'm currently about to get on stage for my MAMAS performance.

"Good luck" Chul-soo smiled and kissed my lips.

He was pretending to be happy even though I knew he wasn't because of what happened earlier, Yoongi he'd changed the lyrics to the song that they performed.  He said details about us  having sex just to piss Chul-soo off,  which he succeeded.

I took another deep breath as me and Taemin stood next to the stage,when the lights went out we took our spots.

"That was Sunmis Gashina performed with Taemin" the announcer spoke. 
I was trying so hard to steady my breath but I just couldn't we were walking off stage and Taemin saw my  discomfort.

"Dae are you- OH MY GOD DAE" And then everything went black

(-)

My eyes fluttered open and I saw a bright light but soon my eyes adjusted and I saw I was in a hospital with all the boys plus Chul-soo AND Teaming along with Subin . 

"BABY" Yoongi cheared when he saw I was awake and rushed to me. "Angel I was so worried about you we talked about this baby I can't stand losing you I love you to much" He pouted as I saw the tear stains on his cheeks.

I only looked down unsure what to say

"Noona we talked about this...  If you don't get help...  I won't ever forgive you" Jimin pouted

"Jimin... I'll get help if you do also" I said and his eyes widened and everyone else was quite confused.

"Noona you promised... " Jimin said softly

"Jimin.. guys can Jimin and i talk alone" I asked looking around and they nodded, confused, and walked out shutting the door behind them leaving Jimin and I alone. 

"Noona.. Please im finally making progress" Jimin pleaded and i sighed 

"Jiminie thats what i told myself and look where we are now... Jimin you wear big clothes to hide your body... but your body was already amazing.. this is going to sound weird but... take off your shirt" I demanded and he nodded, pulling it off.

I looke
d him up and down, seeing the skin stretched over his ribs. Maybe if i show him what he looks like on someone else...

I sat up and pulled my shirt up showing him the skin stretched across my ribs.

"Noona I didn't know you were this bad" He said gasping 

"This is what you look like Jimin" I whispered

"Okay... ill do it"

"Great now give Noona a kiss" I pointed at my cheek

"Come onnn" he groaned

"Now Jimin" I demanded with a smile planted on my face, he sighed before leaning in and kissing my cheek but then the door opened and Jimin quickly pulled away and turned around shoving his shirt back on and i quickly pulled my shirt down... this looks bad

Yoongis POV

They have been in there for quite a while now...  I walked to the door about to open it to make sure everything was okay but I stopped upon what I heard

"This is going to be weird but..  Take off your shirt" I heard Dae-hyun say softly

What the fuck

"Noona I didn't know too were this bad" Jimin gasped

Seriously what the fuck

I heard Dae-hyun whisper something but I Couldn't make it out.

"Okay..  I'll do it" Jimin sounded confident

"Great now give Noona a kiss" at this point all of us were listening in shock.

"Come onnn" We heard Jimin groan

"Now Jimin" she demanded and then there was silence.  I glances over at Joo-won,  Jimins boyfriend to see him holding back tears.

I can't let this happen, I opened the door rather quickly to see Jimin quickly pulling away from her and putting his shirt back on and she pulled down her own shirt.

"What...  The...  Fuck... " I growled and Joo-won stomped.

"It's not what it looks like" She said quickly but why the hell would I believe her.