Chapter 3-Sharp

I ran to the bus stop since the hospital was to far away to walk there, The bus came and i got on "Daegu regional Hospital" I said handing the man some money before taking the only open seat, next to an old man.

Soon the bus arrived at the hospital and i got off, running into the hospital and to the counter. "Im here to see Min Yoongi" i said slightly out of breath

"5th floor room 435" The women behind the desk said after typing on the computer for a minute.

"Thank you" i slightly bowed before going into the elevator and pressing the 5 button.

Once to that floor i found the door labeled 435, I knocked hearing a faint and raspy

"Come in"

I opened the door seeing Yoongi laying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed

"What now" he said not opening his eyes.

"Oppa" i sniffeled quitely and his eyes popped open before the squeezed back together tightly

"Fuck" he mumbled.

"Why would you do this" I asked softly and he shrugged before a doctor walked in behind me

"Ms.Kai can we speak in the hall" he asked and i nodded before following him into the hallway.

"We already talked to him... he said on his way home from his girlfriends house he came across this group of guys that had been bullying him and his girlfriend. He said this guy who had repeatedly said innaproprate things to him today, had raped him while the guys friends held him down. Yoongi went home and took a whole bottle of anti depressintents that didn't seem to be working"

To say the least i was pissed.... He was raped... that fucking prick raped him. "That's all... you can go back in and talk to him now" the doctor said before turning and walking away, i turned walking back into the room.

As i entered the room Yoongi audibly sighed "I didn't want you to know... your never going to look at me the same" he sighed

"Which part" i asked him

"All of it..." he sighed again.

"Yoongi i love you and nothing is going to change that" I said blushing and he smiled

"Really" he asked now looking at me and i nodded, before a nurse came in

"Mr.Min your free to leave just be careful and if you need anything im sure your girlfriend wouldn't have a problem helping you" she smiled and left, I blushed at the word 'girlfriend'

"Hey... can i spend the night at your place... that is of course after we sneak into my house and get some stuff so i can" He smiled sheekily and i nodded smiling. He got with wobbiling legs before looking at me

"Please don't tell anyone about this" he said softly and i nodded

"Of course not" i said smiling

"My ass hurts" he said chuckling and i giggled.

I left the room so he could get dressed and then we took the bus to his house, when we got there we snuck into his house through his window. We got his stuff before sneaking back out and walking to my house, "Hey..." i started talking to my family who were all sitting on the couch watching a movie "Yoongi had a fight with his family... can he spend the night" i lied and my parents only nodded.

The believed me because it wasn't the first time he had fought with his parents and came over and happened to stay over. We went to my room and got ready for bed before laying down and going to sleep, we were both tired from the long day.

When we woke up we got ready and We made our way to school and he was quite watching his surrondings, When we got to out first hour we went to our normal spots. "There's my little twink" That guy said before sitting infront of us, Yoongi rolled his eyes trying to ignore him.

"You know babyboy your body looks better when you have no clothes on" He smirked "Fuck you" Yoongi hissed "Again? Didn't you get enough last night" They said and Yoongi looked down before looking back up and meeting his eyes, this time more confident and smirking "No... You made me call you daddy and yet you didn't even make me cum... probably because your so little... You couldn't please anyone with that" Yoongi said and this guy was shocked.

I giggled lightly and they guy glared at me "Shut up fatty" He hissed

"Says the person who groaned her name as soon as entered me... you know before you came thirty seconds later" Yoongi said smirking and this guy just got up and walked away.

"Thats my boy" i said happily, leaning my head on his shoulder

"Well now i can say anything i want to him" He said and i nodded "Oh you need to be sending in your song" i said and he sighed

"Whats the email" he asked and i sent him the email to tameless entertainment.

1 week later

I sighed walking down the school hallway, Chang-hael, whose name i had learned the other day, countinues to bother Yoongi and i. He always fucks with us expecially Yoongi.

I waited down the hall from Chang-haels classroom when the bell went off, I watched him exit his classroom and i pulled out my sharp butterfly knife that i had secretly brought to school. I had stayed up looking up the best spot to stab that wouldn't hit anything important but would just give someone a message.

I walked up to him pretending to bump his shoulder but i stabbed him in the tummy, i got on my tip toes and whispered in his ear "You fuck Yoongi... hell you even look at him the wrong way... ill kill you" i whispered before pulling the knife out and rushing into a bathroom and then into a stall.

I waited until the bell rang to come out of the stall so no one saw the blood. I went to the sink washing the blood off my hand and my knife before closing my knife putting it back in my pocket. I had rolled up my sleeve before hand so blood wouldn't get on it.

I left the bathroom and went to the office "Can i get a late pass" i asked

"Why were you late" The man asked

"I think i might be getting sick i was in the bathroom" i said and he nodded handing me a pass. I walked to my next class and handed the pass to my teacher before sitting down.