Part 31- care

Yoongi carried me out to his car, he drove me to his dorms and then gave me a piggyback ride inside.

He sat me on the kitchen countet before turning to Jin "You guys really need to stop fucking in public places" Jin said not looking at us, still focusing on the food that was in a pot in front of him.

"Jin... We didnt do anything this time... Actually i need Your help changing her bandages" Yoongi said softly and Jin looked at him immediately before looking at me.

"What happened" Jin said taking the pot off the stove and turning it off.

"I went to Taemins house amd saw her in nothing but his hoodie so you can assume what i thought..." Yoongi started and Jin nodded, grabbing the first aid kit from under the sink.

"I hit him... And he told me that he... He went to the dance studio last night... And he found Chul-soo trying to rape her" Yoongi said and i looked down upon hearing Jin sigh.

"He did it again? Are you okay sweetie"  Jin said stepping in front of me, putting a sympathetic hand on my knee. I looked up at him, meeting his eyes. He felt like a parent, the way he was looking at me as if i was his own child.

"She told me you know..." Yoongi said softly and Jin nodded.

"I promised her i wouldn't tell anyone" Jin smiled at me causing me to smile back "lets go to the bathroom... We need to get this hoodie off you so i can check on the other cuts and clean them and you also should take a bath without the bandage to clean it a bit more" he said and i nodded.

He picked me up off the counter and carried me to the bathroom, with Yoongi following after us.  Jin sat me down on the bathroom counter before grabbing the hem of Taemins hoodie.

"I-is it okay i-if I take this o-off" he stuttered with blushing cheeks and I smiled at his shyness and nodded,  I mean he has already seen my naked since he walked in on me in the shower.

"What...  No..  What the hell are you just letting him see you naked" Yoongi asked pouting.

"Calm down Yoongi I've seen her naked before" Jin rolled his eyes as Yoongi's widened.

"WHAT" He yelled and Jin sighed.

"First,  young man if you dare to yell at me again I will beat you with a pan.  Second that day she told me about Chul-soo I walked in on her in the shower cause I heard her crying so I've seen her naked before" Jin hissed and Yoongi sighed before coming completely into the bathroom and shutting the door so the other boys  wouldn't see anything.

Jin smiled before turning back for and gently pulling my hoodie off,  he examined the cuts until his eyes lingered for a little to long.

"You..  Your Skinner then the last time...  A lot Skinner...  Love when was the last time you ate" Jin asles,  looking at me sympathetically.

"Y-yesterday" I said softly,  looking down.

"Okay let me correct myself..  When was the last time you ate without throwing it up" Jin asked and I looked. Down as a lone tear slipped passed my cheek.

"How long"

"I-i don't remember" I hiccuped and they both audibly sighed

"Are talking weeks months what" Yoongi asked.

"At least three months" I said finally looking back up at them and seeing both of their eyes filled with tears and stains along their cheeks.

"Okay...  We will talk about this later  but first your gonna take a bath" Jin said turning on the bathtub after he wiped his tears away.

After the bath was filled they helped me in but Jin soon left and Yoongi was right behind him.

"O-oppa" I called and he looked at me

"Yes princess"

"J-join me" I stuttered looking down and he nodded before  he stripped of his clothes and joined me as well.

The next day I joined the boys for their practice.

"IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD SWING SNAP SHIMMY" Hoseok yelled at his oldest hung who only scoffed.

"Guysssss" Jimin,  who had been whispering something to the maknae,  called out mischievously.  "Can we play game" he asked pouting and more of us could deny the little angels cuteness.

Eventually we were all at in a circle playing truth or dare and soon it was Jimins turn to ask.

"Jungkookie,  Yoongi hyung always says stuff about him being a top so I dare you to top him in anyway you can think of" Jimin said and Jungkook smirked Thai must have been what they were whispering about not to long ago.

Yoongi sighed as the maknae made his way over to us "Stand up Hyung" and Yoongi obeyed.  Though soon Jungkook had slammed him against the wall by his throat with his hands pinned above his head,  dispute Yoongis struggles the youngest wouldn't let him go.

"Ahh be a good boy for me hyung" Jungkook smirked at the squirming boy he that was older then him but allot smaller.

"Don't call me that" Yoongi hissed

"Why not? Do you like it a little to much baby boy?" Jungkooks smirk grew

"P-please s-stop"

"Wha-

"S-sto-p C-Chang-hael p-plea-se" and then we noticed Yoongi was crying