Chapter 1 - Joe

Joe. Just, Joe.

Such a beautiful human being. Perfect in every way. We had started hanging out a few months back, at some youtube party or another.

I remember seeing him from across the room and feeling my heart skip a beat. I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I even pinched my arm a few times.

He turned his head towards my direction, so I looked away casually. Hopefully he hadn't seen me. Dear god I hope not.

Luckily it seems he was looking for someone else, and I was standing next to the door.

I heard someone walk in behind me. I turned to see who. Marcus. I was already facing that direction so I just said:

"Hey, Marcus what's up!?"

"Caspar! It's so nice to see you again! How've you been?"

But I barely heard his question. Because out of the corner of my eye I witnessed an amazing sight.

Joe Sugg was walking over to us. JOE SUGG WAS WALKING OVER TO US. I was one of the us. Joe Sugg was walking over to me.

"Amazing..." I breathed.

I meant it about Joe. Because he was. Oh, dear lord he was. But I soon realized that Marcus had thought it about our conversation, my life.

Normally this would have been an acceptable answer, but I had said it so softly, and so full of love.

Marcus looked at me funny, and tilted his head. "Right.. So..."

I quickly snapped myself back into focus and tried to cover up the awkwardness I had just created.

"How've you been getting on?"

"Oh, I'd say pretty well."

Just then Joe arrived next to us. Joe Sugg was standing next to me. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard I thought it might just burst through my skin.

"Hey Marcus, what's up?"

The way he talked, so casually. It made my heart flutter. I watched his mouth form all the 4 words, 5 syllables, and 16 letters as if my life depended on it.

I tried to play it cool, but I must've looked like I was going to pass out. It's how I felt, too. But if Joe noticed, he didn't say anything about it.

Joe turned to me, and I almost fainted. He stuck out his hand and said:

"Caspar Lee, right? I watch your videos."

So much was going through my head right now. Joe Sugg said my name. Joe Sugg watches my videos. And now, I was shaking his hand.

But that was just the first time we met. Now he's asking me to be his roommate.

I stagger backwards, not knowing how to respond. With a yes, of course!

"I... um... Yes, of course!"

I manage to get out. I can't believe Joe likes me so much that he'd want to be my roommate.

But as a friend, of course. I remind myself sadly, for the millionth time. But no matter, Joe is going to be my roommate!

-----A/N-----
Sorry if this is mostly flashbacks, but yay! Joe! Hopefully at least one person was looking forward to another story part lol

Also idgaf if this isn't how they met or if he didn't know Marcus yet I'm just making it my own way, k? So haters back off