Chapter 7 - Tweets

-Caspar POV-

I stare over Zoë's shoulder, just looking at the video.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to." She comforts.

"No." I say. "I want people to know, I just have to prepare..."

But it occurrs to me just what a stupid thought that was. Prepare myself? For what? People will continue to react and tweet to me for weeks on end, and each person will either love or hate me.

I was surely going to lose a bunch of followers, but that doesn't matter. The youtube population was accepting over anything else.

Once again I ask myself, prepare for what? My phone blowing up with supporting messages? Tweets, comments, snapchats, everything. But I got those anyway. These ones would just be a bit more supportive.

"Do it." I say, after shaking my head. And Zoë clicks upload.

After about three minutes, my phone starts blowing up when people reach that part of the video.

By this time, I have retired to the sofa. Zoë and Joe sit in the next room, filming a collab to upload in the next few weeks, seeing's we wont be visiting again for a while.

I smile at all the tweets rolling in, all the supportive messages I'm getting. I notice one in particular.

From @muffledlarryy: (A/N AustinAllyHarryLouis on wattpad follow her shes amazeballs ok sry back to the reading) "So does this mean Jaspar is one step closer to being real??!"

Yes, yes it does.

I quickly type out a reply: "@muffledlarryy yes" But I think better and delete it. Instead I write:

"@muffledlarryy: I dunno if u want it to be..." I type instead. This way there's no awkwardness, I'm leaving it up to the fangirls. Right?

I should stop thinking about it. Just fucking send it, Cas. I sigh and press the tweet button.

I promptly receive hundreds of fangirl tweets all saying things along the lines of

"#Jasparisreal!"

Or

"Now Joe just needs to come out and things will be set."

I get a notification from Joe.

@Joe_Sugg: "You guys have fun with the fanfiction but me and @Caspar_Lee are NOT in a relationship😂"

I sigh.

Wait.

Isn't he in the other room filming? I look in, and see them both on their phones, but not recording anything.

I clear my throat and say:

"Wow I wish I could be as productive as you guys."

They both giggle.

"We couldn't think of anything to film" Zoë says lazily.

"Yeah besides why would I ever want to have another video with you? Ew." Joe says jokingly. We all start cracking up and Zoë whacks Joe.

"Well we should probably get going, Joe." I say. "It's already half five."

"Is it really!?" Zoë exclaims. I nod my head.

"Yup."

-

All throughout the night, I receive thousands of tweets.

@tyleroakley: "So proud of my boy @Caspar_Lee for coming out today! Good job and I support you!❤️"

@Troyesivan: "Yo @Caspar_Lee just came out on @ZozeeBo's channel. Big round of applause for this guy. 👏👏"

@connorfranta: "Way to go @caspar_lee for coming out! We all support u and luv uu"

@Joe_Sugg: "Wait @Caspar_Lee came out? What? It wasnt like I was in the room how was I supposed to know😱"

I chuckle at Joe's tweet. It's not even that funny, but anything he says or does always makes me nervous.

I sigh and roll over in my bed. Today was a big day. I got so much off my chest and I was feeling truly ecstatic.

But I would still have to confess my feelings for Joe sooner or later. Unfortunately, it looks like it's going to be later.

-----A/N-----

Hey guys!! Sorry for the shortish chapter and sry for the filler chapters but all dis shit cant happen at once.

Dun wuri i hav lots of gud ideaz 4 future riting

Tbh im in a really bad/sad mood. even tho probs no one wants to hear im gonna rant anyway.

So i was reading a fanfic recently that involved cutting. yeah. skip this if u want sry.

But anyway i have mixed feelings towards cutting but i've never actually done it. So the story got me feelin some typa way.

So my sister comes into my room minutes later. I know she has depression like me.

I once saw a comment on her instagram asking her about her excessive long sleeve wearing-ness. she said to text her so i never knew what her deal was.

Well my sister was wearing short sleeves and i decided to look down.

Worst decision ever.

She had scar after scar after scar all the way up to her elbow.

Both arms, all the way around each one.

My brain was literally this emoji: 😖

Now, i knew she was depressed and probably cut a little bit but i never knew it was this bad.

I feel like I've been a terrible sister idk. I didnt know about this and i feel like i couldve stopped it somehow idk.

Ugh idek im just feeling really... idek. But she has help now so its all good. hopefully.

Okay bye hope you enjoyed my rant and story

Love you❤️

-Rebecca xxo