𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐒

↺

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐

"AHH, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

a shriek from the second floor shook the walls, causing the six boys to rush up to where mark was still sleeping. well, until now.

the petite boy lay sprawled on the floor, his hair sticking up in every direction, and his loose shirt falling off of his shoulder.

"did you have a nightmare or something?" jeno asked, giggling quietly.

mark rolled over, groaning loudly in the process, and revealed the eight year old school boy who was clinging onto mark's middle. he was still snoring softly, his face smushed on mark's chest. "is this thing one of yours?" he asked, annoyance clearly in his voice.

"um, yep, sorry he's my brother, jaejin. us two and jeno slept over here last night and he probably rolled over in his sleep," jaemin laughed lightly. "you guys were both still asleep when the others came over to fix the place up more this morning."

that caught mark's attention. he still couldn't sit up, because this child named jaejin who was apparently jaemin's brother was laying on top of him and mark was practically a twig. a cute twig, but a twig nonetheless. "and you all saw me sleeping up were with a fetus attached to my hip? and nobody woke me up?"

all the boys nodded. "yeah, pretty much," chenle said.

"you guys looked so peaceful." jisung agreed.

"we got a photo." renjun said, flipping open his phone. he showed mark the screen and low and behold, there he was, his cheek squished against the black velvet of the couch, his hoodie giving him sweater paws, and his red beanie clutched tightly.

mark cringed. "ew."

"you got that right," donghyuck said without batting an eye. "anyways, is this kid dead or something?"

jaemin rolled his eyes. "he's not dead. he's a heavy sleeper." he exhaled deeply. "anyways, i should hurry up and get him home. he was supposed to meet his friend, eunsang, today."

"i could come with you," renjun and jeno volunteered at the same time. they looked to each other, before renjun looked down, his face flushed slightly and jeno coughed nervously.

jaemin, however, didn't notice and smiled at the two. "that'd be great. you guys wanna come?" he asked the other boys.

chenle, jisung, mark, and donghyuck looked at each other.

"ew." donghyuck scoffed.

"that's more human interaction than i would like." mark ran a hand through his messy hair.