𝐒𝐈𝐗

↺

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐

"WHAT ARE WE EVEN SUPPOSED TO DO TODAY?"

it was friday evening, and the dreamies have been friends for nearly a month now. it's been about two weeks since they had gotten their fake i.ds, and every one of them have used it for one reason or the other. well, almost. the only one who hasn't, was renjun. 

"what are we gonna do?" donghyuck said, standing from his seat on the couch. "i'll tell you what we're gonna do. we're gonna go get some more drinks because chenle is hogging them all," he paused for a second to glare at the half wasted chinese boy who was drinking from a half full bottle of rosé. chenle noticed the attention and looked at them, confused.

"hello?" he slurred. his eyes were half closed, his hair an unbrushed mess and his uniform was wrinkled and loose. the other boys still looked decent, even though jisung ditched his blazer for his classic leather jacket. 

donghyuck rolled his eyes. "anyway. i think renjun needs a chance to use his i.d so he'll be in charge of getting the drinks. then we can get some food, maybe catch a movie, get more food. we don't have school tomorrow so we can do whatever."

jaemin nodded. "i agree. i'm free tonight so, if all of you wanna go do something," he watched the other boys consider this.

"i'm down," jisung said. "i think we should let chenle sober up a bit though." everyone looked to chenle.

"i am not drunk," he hiccuped. he stood up wobbly, and jeno walked over to try and steady him, but chenle lightly pushed him away. "i don't need to sober up. i am perfectly-" and then he turned around, leaned over the trash can, and threw up.

"not drunk, huh?" mark smirked as renjun, jeno, and jaemin walked over to help the boy out. they led the unstable boy down the stairs to the bathroom to help clean him up.

donghyuck laughed lightly as he nudged mark. "i would think the addict out of all of us would have better alcohol tolerance than that," he and mark burst out into giggles and high-fived each other. as soon as their hands connected though, they met each other's eyes, stayed frozen for a second, and then quickly looked away from each other. donghyuck coughed lightly, and mark stared at his shoes.

chenle emerged from the bathroom and walked up the stairs as quickly as he could, which wasn't very fast seeing as he had two and a half bottles of wine in his system. "i have a super high tolerance. more than you." he said angrily. jisung snickered at this.

"that's cute," he said absentmindedly. as soon as everyone looked at him, he noticed what he said. 

chenle looked shocked too. "what?"