𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓

↺

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑

JISUNG HATED BIRTHDAYS.

that's why he and the boys didn't do anything. why would you want to celebrate the day you were forcefully brought into such a horrible world anyway?

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑

PEOPLE THOUGHT TAEYONG'S ASSIGNMENT WOULD BE EASY.

much to their surprise, it wasn't.

thinking up a question about their own life and then answering it? the dreamies spent their night staring at a blank piece of paper. the next day, they handed in their half-written papers, too tired to care.

except one.

"taeyong?"

taeyong looked up at the voice, a smile adorning his lips. "mark. what's up?"

mark swallowed. "i have my assignment. but.. my question? it doesn't have an answer."

"well," taeyong said as he took the paper. "the best questions usually don't."

mark smiled softly and nodded. he then hoisted his bag onto his shoulder and left the classroom.

𝐅𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘

"I'M OLD."

jisung whined as he caught up with the others. it was 7:50 am and they were walking to school.

renjun scoffed. "you're old? i'm turning eighteen in a month. i'm not ready for this."

"ready for what?" donghyuck grinned. "it's not like we're gonna be doing anything different. we're gonna be partying, drinking and shit."

"sorry mom, wherever you are." jaemin said to nobody in particular. "you probably didn't expect this from your son."

chenle shrugged. "we die, then it's over. i'd rather do my own thing and be unhappy than do something i hate and be unhappy."

jisung laughed along with them as they walked into school when they were cut off by a voice saying,

"i'm assuming this belongs to one of you?"

the dreamies looked up to see kang staring back at them. jeno resisted the urge to punch him in the face. but then, the noticed what he was holding. renjun's hat. the dreamies then looked to renjun, who looked shocked and confused. after staring at the principal in a daze for five seconds, he snapped out of it and instantly started rummaging inside his bag. the boys could hear him cursing to himself. "i swear to god, it was in here. i haven't taken it out since i cut my hair." he muttered.