Part 11

I know it's the 3rd part today, but I'm really bored

~

It didn't start out like that, but Stevie found herself with her arms up above her head, her hands tied with a scarf Lindsey had found in her closet. She watched his movements closely. He had ran the tips of his fingers all over her body first, before he began touching her skin with his lips. He knew, she was watching, but he didn't glance at her once. Having paid a generous amount of time and attention to her chest, Lindsey started kissing down her middle. He moved lower down on the bed, his mouth now attached to her inner thigh. He purposely ignored, where she wanted him the most, as he continued toying with her for a while longer. Kissing up her thigh, he finally looked up at her, when she lifted herself up a bit, he smirked. 

"So impatient." He shook his head.

Unhooking his arm from around her leg, he brought his hand up and slowly ran it in between her lower lips. He pressed the pad of his thumb against her clit, almost without any pressure and moved it in lazy circles.

"Tell me, you like me."

She raised her head from the pillow. "Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"What if I don't?" She asked and he pulled his hand away. "No, no!" She locked her legs around him, keeping him in place. 

"Say it."

She could feel his hot breath. What a sadistic son of a bitch, she sighed heavily, prolonging the pause. "I like you."

"Do you mean it?" His finger had returned to its previous position. 

"Ye-" She moaned. "Yes."

He replaced his hand with his mouth, causing her to arch her back and hold her breath at the wonderful relief. It was difficult. She wanted to grab onto something, preferably his hair, but her hands were restricted, which made her writhe under his talented tongue more so than usual. He slipped two of his fingers inside her and she groaned some sort of version of his name. He was always so proud of himself, when she completely lost herself under his touch. At first, he intended to play around for a bit, but seeing her be unable to stay still, he knew, he had to be doing something right. 

"Pl-please..." She gasped, trying to speak. 

"Please, what?" He pulled away for just long enough to ask.

"Make-make me c-come." She hadn't reopened her eyes for a second since she felt his mouth on her. 

It didn't take much longer, a bit more pressure and speed and she managed to lower her arms, while still tied, and grip his curls tightly as she cried out and stilled for longer than she normally would. Her legs fell limp and she opened her eyes to see him remove the scarf from around her arms. Once she was set free, she pulled him on top of herself and kissed him fiercely. 

"You're delicious." He said, leaning in to capture her lips again. 

"That might have been the most intense orgasm I have ever had." Stevie admitted, looking up as Lindsey hovered above her.

"Oh, yeah? What about the overall quality of sex with me?"

She frowned, that was an oddly worded question. "Huh?"

"I heard-"

"No..." She pushed him off, causing him to fall on his side beside her. 

Pleased with himself, Lindsey grinned, wiggling his eyebrows. "It sort of came up."

"You're really proud of yourself, aren't you?"

"Absolutely." He nodded, draping his arm around her middle, he lay his head on Stevie's pillow. 

They lay together in silence for some time. The more they saw of each other, the harder it became for Stevie to pretend that the only thing she wanted from Lindsey was sex. She got to see a different side of him, she didn't think he could be playful and goofy and she loved that about him. She enjoyed that they spent more and more time together afterwards. She was also afraid. She didn't want to like him, she couldn't.

"Well, I guess, it's time for me to go." Lindsey spoke up, although, he didn't want to. "Another lonely night by myself."

Stevie realized, what he was doing. "You're not seeing Lauren tonight?"

"No, she's out with her colleagues, having drinks."

Lindsey unwillingly pulled away and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, about to get dressed. Stevie bit into her bottom lip as if to stop herself from opening her mouth. 

"Maybe... you could stay with me then?"