Part 32

George stood in front of Stevie, who sat on the bed, afraid to make the wrong move. His eyes wandered over her as he sipped on his scotch. He finished it off and put the glass away on the bedside table. He took a step in her direction and Stevie leaned back on her hands, pressed into the mattress. He nudged her legs apart and stood in between them. His hand cupped her cheek, his thumb brushed over the softness of her skin. He could tell that she was nervous, when he leaned in to capture her lips. Unsure at first, she remained still and he didn't push her, until she unwillingly parted her lips. His fingers began working on the buttons of her blouse. She drew back, stopping his hand from sneaking inside her shirt.

"It's okay." He assured, giving her a moment to relax again. 

Pushing at her shoulders gently, he lay her down on her back. She avoided his eyes, while they traveled from her face to her neck, her chest. He reached to ease the straps of her black lacy bra, then his fingertips slowly slid down her middle. 

"I want you to look at me." He said, turning her head slightly, waiting for her eyes to meet his. 

He bent down to kiss her again, while his palm settled on her thigh, moving inch by inch upwards and under her skirt. She froze at the physical contact like earlier and he had to reassure her that that was what she wanted. He told her to move up over to the headboard, while he took off his blazer and his shirt. Soon she felt the weight of his body on top of her, his lips leaving a trail of kisses from her neck to her collarbone, down the middle of her chest. She shut her eyes and tried to transport herself anywhere else in her mind. He worked on the rest of her clothes, taking his time. She was left lying in her underwear as he took a moment to admire her. He pulled back to undress as well and she closed her legs, which were soon pulled apart again as he sat on his heels in front of her. His hand slid up her inner thigh, he then moved to lie on his stomach, his mouth replaced his hand. He kissed his way up to her lips, having to pry them open once more. 

"My God, I'm so ready for you..." He breathed in her ear and she looked away, his lower body pressed against her. "You see, what you do to me?" She felt him, pulling her bottom lip into her mouth, she tried to suppress a cry. "This is all for you, baby."

He hooked his thumb around the waistband of her panties and-

"Stevie! Stevie, wake up!" She felt someone shaking her. "Open your eyes, baby."

A much softer hand touched the side of her face and Stevie's eyes slowly opened. She tried to look around, the room was completely dark. She blindly searched with her hand until her fingers disappeared into those familiar curls. 

"L-Lindsey?" She spoke up, still unsure.

"It's me, Stevie. I'm here." He said, turning the bedside lamp on. "You were having a nightmare, I couldn't wake you up."

Stevie moved closer to Lindsey and he instantly wrapped her in his arms, her face hidden in the curve of his neck. He held her for a while, until he felt dampness on his skin. He tilted her head up and frowned. 

"Hey... it's okay." He kissed her lips gently. "I'm here with you. It was only a bad dream."

When she didn't reply, Lindsey began to worry. He wondered, what could she have possibly dreamt about, which left her in tears. 

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked, laying her head on his chest again. "It must have been awfully realistic."

This stays between us, echoed in Stevie's head. Mr. Lynwood repeated those words several more times to her. She thought that her attention was enough, so she went to see him a couple more times. He hadn't done anything, but the dream she'd just had, scared her. 

"It's..."

"Yeah?" Lindsey gently pushed her, holding her close, stroking her hair. "What is it?"

"It's George Lynwood."

Lindsey stilled, then looked down at Stevie. He wondered if he heard that right. He was sure that was over.