nineteen

tvd: season 4, episode 11 - catch me if you can

OLIVIA FOUND HERSELF LAYING DOWN IN STEFAN'S BED, as she waited for him to get out of the shower, seeing as her sister sent her here to remind Stefan about their position in finding the cure

OLIVIA FOUND HERSELF LAYING DOWN IN STEFAN'S BED, as she waited for him to get out of the shower, seeing as her sister sent her here to remind Stefan about their position in finding the cure. Once Stefan walked inside the room with nothing but sweats on as his towel was around his neck, showing his chest.

Stefan smiled at her in a greeting form, raising a brow as he playfully joked with her, "You know knocking is still a thing, right?"

Olivia sat up from the bed as she smiled, "And shirts are a thing as well." Stefan's chuckled echoed the room as he took out a shirt before putting it on, "Rebekah sent me here to check up seeing as she doubts you, especially when it comes to Elena."

Stefan sighed, walking towards the alchohol placed on his table, "I'm done with her."

Olivia nodded, "I'm sorry, I know you don't want to talk about her or listen stuff about her. I also came here to remind you we are in a disadvantage with the whole cure race."

Olivia walked forward as she stood in front of the green-eyed Salvatore who nodded as he spoke, "Klaus has Jeremy, Shane has Bonnie, do you have a plan?"

Olivia grinned, "I have a plan. The cure is buried with Silas, that ancient evil guy my brother Kol is afraid of. Shane was so eager to prove his existence that he gave away that he has one of the keys to resurrecting him—his headstone."

"I see. You want to steal it." Stefan nodded in understanding as he smiled. The two having being partners-in-crime, quite literally for the cure.

The blonde Original nodded her head as she smirked, "And then Shane would have to join us, and we will merge as one. So, Mr. Salvatore, what do you say?"

"We've got a headstone to steal." Stefan smirked at the Original.

***

Stefan and Olivia arrived at Professor Shane's office at Whitmore but before they entered, they made sure no one was inside. They only needed to find Silas' headstone before leaving the office to find the cure.

After about minutes of searching for a headstone, Stefan exhaled and slammed one of the drawers to the cabinet shut. "Well, headstones not here."

"Don't give up, it's in here somewhere." Olivia gave him a look as she continued to search, shutting another cabinet in fustration. "You need to relax." Olivia opened a drawer full of papers, before finding a bottle of herbs as she walked towards Stefan, "Now, this will help you relax."

"No." Stefan immediately denied the idea as Olivia held the jar in her hand, "Olivia, we're supposed to be finding the headstone, not doing drugs."

"Don't be boring, you were so much fun in the 20s. Come on, Stefan, have some fun." Olivia tried to sound convincing. Stefan sighed, before taking hold of the jar of herbs.