forty-nine

tvd: season 6, episode 2 - yellow ledbetter

OLIVIA GOT A CALL FROM A VERY ANGRY CAROLINE, once she calmed down a little bit, the Forbes vampire informed the hybrid that Stefan had stopped searching for a way to bring Damon and Bonnie back, that Alaric had been sending him leads he just stop...

OLIVIA GOT A CALL FROM A VERY ANGRY CAROLINE, once she calmed down a little bit, the Forbes vampire informed the hybrid that Stefan had stopped searching for a way to bring Damon and Bonnie back, that Alaric had been sending him leads he just stopped searching for them. "You remember our friend Enzo?"

"Enzo?" Olivia frowned her eyebrows, "What does Enzo have to do with this?"

"Well, he's actually been trying to help." Caroline informed her, "So I need you to go hunt Enzo down."

"What about you and Lucas?" Olivia asked, looking around her room packing her clothes.

"You're closer to finding Enzo than we are."

"Okay." Olivia sighed, giving in before hanging up the phone.

Olivia looked around he room at the Compound, she had already helped her siblings beat down Francesca and the Guerrera wolves, and most likely they didn't need her anymore.

Olivia said her goodbyes to Elijah and Klaus and reminded them to call her whenever they needed help, and she made her way to Hotel Albert where Enzo currently was.

Olivia slid out of her car and entered the hotel, where people were currently checking in and wandering around. The hybrid used her supernatural hearing and heard people's conversations before she heard the familiar english accent she was looking for.

She walked inside the coat closet and saw Enzo with a half-dressed woman, the two kissing one another causing the hybrid to scrunch her nose in disgust. Enzo and the woman kissed and Olivia cleared her throat, interrupting them.

Enzo turned around and chuckled, "Well, well, there's a blast from the past. Hello, gorgeous."

***

Olivia and Enzo made their way back to her car, the hybrid driving wherever Enzo told her to go, seeing as he was her lead, Caroline told him to follow. Olivia called Caroline and informed her she was with Enzo and the two are going to find the lead, he got out of that woman he was making out with.

"Girl bonding, very sweet." Enzo sarcastically spoke, when the conversation was over. "I heard you moved to New Orleans."

"I heard you were a lurker that was spying on our lives." Olivia responded rolling her eyes, "It was just temporary—family problems. Where do we exit?"

"Soon." Enzo responded glancing at her, "You know looks can only get a girl so far these days, Olivia, you should consider going to school."

Olivia rolled her eyes, "I'm not taking feminist tips from a guy who just used his tongue to get secrets out of a coat check girl and school is not my thing."

"Garment attendant." Enzo corrected, looking at the window beside him.

"You just made that up." Olivia stated, her eyes on the road, "So did you also make up the Gemini Coven lead? Because I've never heard of them in the thousands years I have been alive. Who are they?"