fifty-four

season 6, episode 10 - christmas through your eyes
season 2, episode 14 - i love you, goodbye

ELENA AND DAMON HAD TRIED TO BRING BONNIE BACK, from the prison world but unfortunately Kai Parker—the sociopath managed to escape leaving Bonnie all alone

ELENA AND DAMON HAD TRIED TO BRING BONNIE BACK, from the prison world but unfortunately Kai Parker—the sociopath managed to escape leaving Bonnie all alone. Kai went to attack Liv causing Tyler to stop the spell that would have brought Bonnie back from the prison world. Meanwhile, Stefan was faced with an imposter who portrayed herself as his niece from 1994. Olivia traveled back to New Orleans, to attend Hayley and Jackson's wedding and during a turn the Mikaelson siblings had to say goodbye to Kol who was hexed by Finn.

NEW ORLEANS - A WEEK BEFORE

Olivia Mikaelson found herself inside the compound, she would have brought Stefan as her date but the two are having problems so she came alone. She came across Rebekah in her witch body—Eva Sin Clair, the hybrid immediately knew it was her sister.

The two looked through Rebekah's variety of wedding gowns until they found one that will fit Hayley just right. During the gown hunt, Rebekah had filled in Olivia with everything that has been going on, including Kol's hex.

Of course, Rebekah assured her sister that she and Davina had it covered since it's witch business and she did inhabit a witches body, so she's useful.

The two Originals walked towards Hayley's room, who was rummaging through her closet for a gown. Rebekah popped her head right in, "Alright, bad news first. I will have to miss your nuptials." Hayley looked at her with furrowed brows, "Kol has a life and death matter he needs help with."

"Anything I can do, Rebekah?" Hayley asked.

"It's witch business, which seems to be my thing." Rebekah shrugged, "Besides you have enough to deal with."

"On that note..." Olivia spoke, popping her head revealing herself and held a white lace wedding dress and Hayley's eyes widened in surprise. "It's white, which won't fool anyone, but you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots."

"Olivia." Hayley smiled at the hybrid, "Thank you, the two of you."

"Well, we happen to be the only women alive who've commissioned wedding dresses in five different centuries. Never made it down the aisle, of course." Rebekah responded.

"Well, you know it's not too late." Hayley turned around to face the Mikaelson sisters and eyed Rebekah, "From what I understand, Marcel is still single." She eyed Olivia next, "Are you and Stefan next?"

Olivia looked at her, "I'm not engaged and we're having some problems."

"You'll get through it, you both will." Hayley shrugged off and looked at Rebekah, "Have you told him that you're you?"

"I thought I'd hold off on that for the moment. It only complicates matters...and I'm not exactly sure how long this is going to last." Rebekah gestured to her witch body causing Hayley to nod. "We wanted to say that even though you're marrying Jackson Kenner of the boozy backwater Kenners..."