forty-six

tvd: season 5, episode 20 - promise land

THE TRAVELERS MANAGED TO KIDNAP STEFAN AND ELENA, causing Olivia's plans to go back to New Orleans on hold as she helped Damon figure out where they were

THE TRAVELERS MANAGED TO KIDNAP STEFAN AND ELENA, causing Olivia's plans to go back to New Orleans on hold as she helped Damon figure out where they were. Thankfully, Damon had kidnapped Mr. Sikes, a local accountant, who had a traveler inside of him.

"So this is what you meant when you said you had a plan." Olivia stepped into the room, and she wickedly smiled, "Nice touch."

"Wolfie, ready to do the torturing?" Damon asked her as Mr. Sikes started to mumble through his gag. "Whoops, sorry about that. Yeah, can't have you mumbling any of those annoying traveler ditties. It's sure a migraine. So, here's the deal, my brother and my girl have both been kidnapped by travelers and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I mean, like, poof. Gone, right?"

"We also have a very useless Hybrid in the basement and a cave full of sleeping travelers, we've got nothing but you." Olivia tightly smiled at the man in front of her, "Where the hell is Markos. You better tell me before I rip your bloody heart out."

Damon nodded in agreement just as Caroline walked inside the house. Damon looked at her, "What's up, Blondie?"

"Liv and Luke aren'y answering any of my—" Caroline glanced up from her phone and noticed the man, "Oh, my God! Mr. Sikes?"

"You know this guy?" Olivia asked her friend.

"Yeah, he helped me open my first savings account. He gave me a lollipop."

"Well, unfortunately, Mr. Sikes here is occupied by some low-life traveler." Damon explained, "I saw him and his buddies chanting in the town square last week. I also know that Markos and your passangered comrades are planning some big flashy spell to undo some super boring ancient witch curse, and where that sucks for us, it just happens to undo all witch magic. I.E. kill me, my friend and my sexy blonde frenemy here."

Caroline took a few steps forward, "If you know where Markos took Stefan and Elena, you need to tell us."

"Yep. Sorry, you're gonna have to speak up." Damon leaned, and he shook his head, "Mm. Nope, nope, didn't catch that either."

Olivia grabbed the knife from the table and walked over to Mr. Sikes, stabbing him on the leg and heard his cry. "Finally."

"It doesn't matter where Markos is. Nothing you do can stop him now." The traveler inside Mr. Sikes spat causing Damon to shove the gag right back into his mouth.

Damon's cellphone started to buzz and he pulled it out seeing a unknown number flash on the screen. He only hoped it was Stefan, "Seriously? Collect calls are still a thing?"

"Yeah, well, you know what could have saved you the cost of this phone call? You finding us." Stefan retorted, "How long have we been gone?"

"Four days."

"Four days, Damon. Four days and you couldn't track us down? What, did you think we were having a nice spa gateway." Stefan said frustrated by the fact that it's been four days and no one has rescued them.