eighty-one

to: season 3, episode 22 - the bloody crown

MARCEL GERARD WAS DEAD. Olivia couldn't believe the news when Hayley had told her about her brother's actions. Marcel threatened to drink the serum that was removed from Aurora, he threatened to become something more powerful than the Originals themselves, Elijah did not want to take the chance so he ripped Marcel's heart out and that night he cried about what he had done. Klaus took it hard, Marcel was like a son and he watched his noble brother kill him, right before his eyes. Olivia shredded a few tears for her late friend, she taught him certain things about surviving, she encouraged him to pursue her sister, he was her friend—for a while.

Later on Kol had returned to the compound and explained that the Ancestors were gone, the ancestral plane had no hold of the French Quarter witches. He also told Olivia how he saw Davina one last time to which the blonde hybrid squeezed his hand, knowing in order to destroy the Ancestors, Davina had to destroy herself.

It seemed like today was the day of bad news, when Freya had checked the map that held Klaus' enemies it showed that all of them were on their way to New Orleans. It caused everyone in the compound to get ready to fight or to find an approach to handle the army that was heading their way.

Olivia slid her bow and pouch of arrows onto her back. Estelle and Hunter sat in a baby carrier that was strapped to her chest, the only place she thought that would keep them safe. Thankfully she had hybrid strength to carry them and not get tired.

Her ears perked up when shouting erupted in the courtyard, the blonde hybrid made sure to grab the stuff she needed, the twins stuffed animals, the books she has been reading, and diapers. She moved as quiet as she could, her bow raised and ready to shoot.

The blonde stood in the doorway of the room to find a woman standing in front of Freya, who had her hand over her throat as blood poured onto her shirt. Olivia made sure not to make a sound as she pulled on the bowstring, releasing the arrow.

The arrow flew right through the room, landing on the woman's spine where he heart would be. The woman froze before she fell to the floor, her body beginning to desiccate.

Olivia walked towards her sister, "What happened? What's wrong?"

Hayley used her vampire speed and walked inside the room, her eyes landing on the vampire that was grey and dead before she noticed Olivia with her twins in the baby carrier strapped to her chest.

"You guys okay?" Hayley asked, looking between the two sisters.

Freya groaned, "Poison."

Olivia's eyes widen before she helped her sister up, careful not to hurt the twins. The two hybrids rushed to the doorway, to get Freya out of the compound but a man burst into the study. He rushed after Freya but Hayley interrupted his path.

She sped to him and grabbed his shoulders, he shoved her back against another table as Olivia raised her bow but Hayley reached up and ripped through the man's chest, his heart in the palm of her hand.