twenty-one

21 | IN THE DARK (extras)
tvd: season 4, episode 3 - into the wild

THE GROUP MET UP WITH PROFESSOR SHANE SO HE could take them to find Silas and the cure, whether they wanted to or not

THE GROUP MET UP WITH PROFESSOR SHANE SO HE could take them to find Silas and the cure, whether they wanted to or not. The group traveled a plane journey and then a boat ride to an island two hundred miles off of the Nova Scotia mainland. 

Olivia's eyes admired the view as she helped Stefan tie knots with some rope. Rebekah stood next to Olivia, as both their eyes turned to Elena who walked passed them causing the Mikaelson vampires to glare at her.

Stefan called out to them,"Liv, you're giving her the evil eye." Stefan said, once he looked up from his current task, "It's not helping."

Olivia glanced back at the ropes, "She killed my brother, she's lucky all she's getting is the evil eye."

Elena continued to walk, but a huff escaped her lips, "You know I can hear you, right?"

Olivia tilted her head as she stared at Elena's back, "You know I don't care, right?"

Elena stopped in her tracks and then sped straight toward her in an attempt to stake her with a White Oak stake, but Olivia quickly stopped her as she pushed Elena to the ground, "I have one reason why I am not killing you after you killed my brother, stay put." Olivia spoke as she sent Elena a glare before she muttered to herself, "Bitch."

"Come on. We've got to get going." Professor Shane told the entire group before he led them all up and through the forest.  Eventually, Shane pulled out his phone, "Satellite phone lost its signal."

"That's a good sign." Damon sarcastically quipped, but the Professor chose not to respond to him.

"Is anyone else a little creeped out?" Elena asked the groups, in hopes for someone to feel the feeling she was leaving.

"So, then leave." Rebekah spoke as she walked behind Olivia, both still feeling bitter towards the Gilbert vampire, "Out of everyone, your presence is the least necessary."

"Please don't start." Stefan warned the Original, as he walked beside Olivia.

"I'm merely stating facts." The blonde vampire shrugged, "Jeremy has the spell on his body. Bonnie's the witch that unsealed the cure. Shane is the human compass. Stefan, Olivia and I have the tombstone which does God knows what, and Elena has no point."

Damon shrugged, as he was curious to know what's his purpose on this trip, "What about me?"

"You have a nice behind." Rebekah answered, causing Damon to nod agreeing with her statement.

***

Night had fallen, the group were still hiking through the forest. Olivia and Stefan remained at the back of the groups silently talking while Shane explained the stories of the island.