forty-three

tvd: season 5, episode 16 - while you were sleeping

A LOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE KATHERINE DIED IN ELENA'S BODY AND OLIVIA was off to New Orleans helping Elijah with the bayou explosion

A LOT HAS HAPPENED SINCE KATHERINE DIED IN ELENA'S BODY AND OLIVIA was off to New Orleans helping Elijah with the bayou explosion. After Caroline explained the events to the hybrid about Katherine injecting Elena with the same ripper virus that Damon had been injected with. Although, Bonnie managed to find a solution by trapping Elena inside the dorm with a boundary spell by the help of a witch at Whitmore.

Olivia managed to meet Caroline outside of town in order for them to get an antidote, which gave Olivia more time to avoid Stefan, she hadn't returned any of his texts or calls. When Caroline met Olivia she frowned her eyebrows at the dirt her clothes were covered in but either way they stopped to get Olivia another pair of clothing.

The two blonde vampires managed to go to the place Wes was experimenting after the they cut Augustine's funding. The girls rummaged through every shelf.

Olivia looked down at a recorder and placed play and immediately Wes' voice was played. "I've managed to extract the werewolf venom from Nadia Petrova's blood. The addition of the venom will make the ripper virus even more lethal to vampires."

"Oh, my God." Caroline muttered under her breath.

"So, werewolves are real." Enzo spoke from behind the girls, causing them to turn around, "I was told that was just like, you know, a joke."

"As a werewolf, I'm highly offended" Olivia narrowed her eyes at the vampire in front of them. She glanced at her friend, "Caroline, that's Enzo."

"The Enzo?"

"No, the other one." Enzo smirked, and Olivia rolled her eyes at him, as he stepped closer to the vampires, glancing at Olivia. "I thought you were a vampire."

"A hybrid." Olivia informed him, "I'm both, half werewolf, half vampire."

"Impressive."

"What the hell are you doing here, Enzo?" Olivia asked, before holding her hands up, "You know what? We don't want anything to do with whatever you're here for, just leave us out of it."

"I'm here for the same reason you are." Enzo stated, "I want this vampire-feeding virus out of our lives."

Olivia tilted her head, "Why? You want your killing buddy back?"

"Killing innocent people not as much fun when you're alone?" Caroline folded her arms across her chest.

"Right. Damon mentioned you get a little judgy." Enzo smirked, as Caroline shrugged in response, "Then again, he also said you have a thing for accents."

Olivia knew who he was referring to—her twin brother Klaus. The smile Caroline has in her face was gone and she let out a sigh, "Just stay out of it. We don't need any more problems."