thirty-seven

37| GET ME (extras)
tvd: season 5, episode 8 - dead man on campus

BONNIE WAS BACK FROM THE DEAD AS AN ANCHOR, and the girls are throwing a welcome back home party in their dorm room at Whitmore

BONNIE WAS BACK FROM THE DEAD AS AN ANCHOR, and the girls are throwing a welcome back home party in their dorm room at Whitmore. Caroline invited Olivia, but the Mikaelson hybrid wasn't it a mood to go partying, especially since Stefan wasn't talking to her yet.

After the revelation of Stefan wanting Olivia and Damon to find him in the safe, he left. Olivia roamed around the woods, her bow in one hand while her arrows were in her pouch bag that rested on her back.

The hybrid hasn't done archery and she decided today would be the day. The Mikaelson hybrid held a relaxed grip on the bow handle, positioning her fingers on the string.

She looked at the target with her dominant eye, making sure the arrow was aligned with its target. She released the arrow and it perfectly hit the middle of the target. Olivia grinned.

Olivia continued to release the arrows, as they hit the target. Once the target was full she began to release the arrows against the tree.

***

S5 EP9: THE CELL

Stefan wasn't doing too well despite his efforts to make Olivia believe that he was much better after he killed Silas. Once again Olivia found herself in the woods but was found by Caroline, who dropped everything to help Stefan recover from his PTSD. Caroline has dragged her from the woods and back to the Boarding house.

"I thought you went to the woods." Stefan eyes widened as he noticed the two blondes, Olivia held her bow on hand. Before glancing at Caroline, "What are you doing here?"

"Katherine called and so I got my mom to drop off something for us to use." Caroline stepped aside to reveal the safe that Stefan had been locked in for three months, "Don't worry. I sanitized it."

***

"I spent three months drowning in this thing. What the hell were you thinking?" Stefan asked, his arms folded across his chest while eyes were trained on the metal box in front of them.

"I was thinking it's time for you to deal with the source of your PTSD." Caroline stated.

"And you're sure you're not just sublimating your feelings about what happened to Jesse last night?" Stefan raised a brow staring at Caroline. Elena killed Jesse the other night, who was close to killing Damon.

"Feelings? What feelings would I have about my best friend killing the guy I was crushing on?" Caroline turned away, not facing the other two vampires.

"He was out of control, and Elena did what she had to do." Stefan pointed out.

"No, Elena did what she thought she had to do. Just like she also thought that Damon was good boyfriend material." Caroline said, re-calling the time when Elena chose Damon over Stefan, "Now you two see where I'm going with this?"