Chap 26 Pt 2

Blake POV

We were prepared. I had all of my pack fighters lined up beside me. We heard them before we saw them. I watched as they broke through the forest edge into the clearing. That's when we attacked.

I faintly heard the gun shots and saw some of the rogues go down. I smiled on the inside at the genius plan we came up with but quickly composed myself and fought. I fought to kill. And that's what I did.

Kat POV

Gun shots were going off all around me. I watched as some of the rogues tumbled to the ground and started changing back to the human form. I wasn't too thrilled about killing people but I had to do what I had to do. A girl have to protect herself.

I aimed my gun at one of the rogues head and pulled the trigger. He went down instantly.

'More of a badass then I thought you were' Chris exclaimed through mindlink.

'I guess that's just a hidden talent' I shrugged my shoulders innocently then turned my head away. I looked over to see where Blake was. He was fighting off three rogues at once but another was trying to attack him from behind.

I aimed my gun at the rogue that was sneaking behind Blake and shot him. Then I turned to one of the three he was fighting and shot him when he was trying to go for Blake's throat.

I turned my head when something caught my eyes in the forest.

'Did you see that' I asked Chris as I continued looking to see what it was.

'No. What was it.' She answered. I sure as h*ll didn't know what it was but I wanted to find out what or who it is. At the moment when I figured it was a tree branch that fell, it moved again. It was a person. They had all black on but it wasn't hard to miss them especially when they had the blond hair loose. And that person was Camille.

"Its camille" I growled to Chris. "She's behind this whole thing. I now understand why they all of a sudden decide to attack us. It's because she's calling the shots. She's the reason why they're here." I cleaned my left fist into a knot and mentally slapped myself. How could I be so stupid. I should've know that she was behind it all along. The day she got kicked out the pack is the day that she wanted her father to get her back in. Then the next day, we dont hear anything else about her until now. She's being planning this the whole time. She wants revenge. On me. It all makes sense now.

"Want me too take her out" Chris growled.

"No, it's me she wants. I'll handle it." I said putting the safety on the gun and sticking it in my in my long Doc Marten boots. I opened the backpack and took an extra gun to stick under my coat.

"I'm coming with Katherine. I'm not losing my best friend in this chaos. I'll get some of the other females to cover us while we get down, then take our spot." I nodded my head at her. I watched as she stuck a gun under her coat and a silver knife in her boots.

"Ready" She asked. I shook my head again.

'Camille's here. Don't worry, i'll handle her' I said to Blake before blocking him. I watched as Chris climbed down the tree then mimicked her. Climbing a tree was definelty not an easy thing to do while your pregnant, just in case your wondering.

We sneaked into the forest with no problem. Chris climbed one of the trees where I saw Camille and waited while I on foot looking for her.

"Well well well, if it isn't the sl*t Katherine." She said coming from behind a huge tree.

"Hi Camille." When I looked at her, all I saw was red. It was hard for me to control myself from  ripping her head off with my bare hands.

"Didn't I tell you I'd be back. Well here I am so you can leave now." After she was finished talking, I just had to laugh.