Date Night

HEY EVERYONE!!

 I am keeping my promise since we got to 70 votes.

I hope you like this chapter.

PLEASE Vote && Comment at the end.

And if you Fan, that will be nice too !!

Warning: There is sexual content in this chapter so if you are not 18 or is not into it.. Dont Read It

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine POV

I was woken up by a loud banging on the door. I looked around the room and saw that Blake was no where in the room.

I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. I sighed when I saw that it was Chris. I opened the door slowly and looked at her.

"and why are you banging on the door" I asked her crossing my arms.

"oh just shut up and come with me" she pulled me out of my room and across the hall to hers.

"Okay so I heard you have a date tonight and being your best friend, I went out and did a little shopping. I bought you the perfect outfit for you to wear" she walked over to her closet and brought out a black dress bag.

I went to sit on the bed when she stopped me in my tracks.

"no no no no honey. Blake will be here in one hour to pick you up so you need to get a move on it. Oh and put these on." she gave me a Victoria secret bag then shoved the black farmer bag to me and pushed me in the bathroom.

I was thinking 'what have I gotten myself into' when I unzipped the bag. I gasped as I looked at the most amazing dress I have ever seen. It was a beautiful dark blue color.

I lifted the dress up and admired it. it was short but not slutty short. it was the perfect length.

"I know you love the dress but you have to hustle Kat." Chris said banging loudly on the door.

I took the fastest shower that should have.been in a world's record book because according to Chris, I was running low on time. I looked in the Victoria secret bag and saw a lacey blue bra and a matching thong. Typical Christina. I slipped on the items and walked out.

"okay, now what" I asked stupidly.

"now you sit down and shut up while I work my magic" she grabbed her flat irons and curlers and started curling my hair.

"you are so rude" I said blowing my hair out of my face.

"But you still love me" I rolled my eyes at her remark.

39 minutes later Chris finished my hair and was in to my makeup. I didn't get a chance to look at my hair because she wouldn't let me so I had to keep my eyes closed the whole time.

"Done"she exclaimed excited. u really didn't understand why she was so happy, I mean she saw me with makeup and curly hair before so I didn't get it.

"put these on" she handed me strappy black high heels. After I was done fixing them, I stood up and made my way to the mirror.

What I saw completely shocked me. The girl that was wearing sweatpants, an oversized shirt and a bun was no wearing a beautiful blue silk dress that came almost to my knees, black studded heels, red lipstick, curly hair and let's not forget the lace lingerie.

I turned to Chris and saw that she was watching me for my expression. I walked towards her and gave her a huge hug.

"thank you so much. You are the best person ever and I'm really happy to call you my best friend after all off these years. I love you Christina and I consider you as an older sister."