Chap 21

Hey guys, dont forget to read the not at the bottom.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Please comment and tell me what you think when you done

Thanks !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake POV

I looked at my dad as if he had two heads growing from his neck. I was puzzled, I didn't know what to say but i knew i was getting angry.

"What do you mean stay away from Katherine. She's my mate. I cant be without her" I said growling at the end.

"Son, I dont mean it as a bad way.  There could be rogues in town that we have noticed.  They know you are the Alpha of the pack so there first thought would be to go after the Alpha's mate. They will hurt you by catching her and torturing her until she can't take anymore. You dont want that to happen, do you?" He asked looking at me.

I couldnt bare to think of anyone hurting Katherine. "No"

"Good. You do remember what happened to your grandmother right? You dont want that to happen to Katherine" He said before walking out.

I looked down at the floor. I really wished he wouldnt have brought that memory back up. It was painful for me to remember so i knew it was goddamn painful for my dad to think about it. I was replaying everything over in my head from my conversation with dad when my phone rung.

I looked at the caller I.D and smiled slightly.

"Hey. I havent talked to you in a while"

"Blake, we just talked an hour ago" She said chuckling into the phone.

"I know but it seems like forever. Listen Katherine, I have to talk to you". I didn't know whay to tell her without her thinking i was going to break up with her,

"I'm talking to you know silly" She said in a childish voice. I smiled more to myself as i imagined her talking into the phone like a little kid.

"I'm serious. I have to discuss something really important with you but i din't know how you are going to react."

"Well why dont you tell me what it is?" She said in a duh tone.

"I dont want to do it over the phone, i want to be face to face with you. Can you come to my house?" I asked. I was hoping that she would've said no because she already had othe plans or some other girl stuff to do but.

"Uhm Okay. I'll be there in 5 minutes." She said hanging up the phone.

Kat POV

The phone rung a few times before Blake picked up.

"Hey. I havent talked to you in a while" He said.

"Blake, we just talked an hour ago"  I said cheerfully into the phone. After last night, i was feeling amazing all over. My dad thought i was on drugs or something. I kind of guessed my mom figured it out because she was grining from ear to ear at me.

"I know but it seems like forever. Listen Katherine, I have to talk to you". Gahh how much i missed his voice. And i missed his body. Gosh i'm just turning into some s*x crazed psycho that can't keep her clothes. I tried calming myself, and my body down.

"I'm talking to you know silly" I replied not quiet calmed down yet.

"I'm serious. I have to discuss something really important with you but i din't know how you are going to react." He voice sounded really sad. I was worried. What did he want to talk to me about?