Chap 25

Hey Guys, I hope you like this chapter.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT EDITED

Please Comment && Vote when you done

Thanks :D

***************************************************************************************************************

Blake POV

I watched as Katherine pulled Christina inside the house and out of sight before i turned to face Ryan.

"Okay dude, what's up. You like you are about to have a panic attack."

"I bought a ring. I just figured i'd do the same thing you did with Katherine. It didnt seem that hard from the way Kat was explaining it but now i feel like i'm going sh*t myself. I can feel the anxiety building up inside of me" He confided. I knew how he felt.

"Bro i know how you feel. I felt the exact same way. When i was about to give the promise ring to Katherine, i was scared sh*tless. I actually thought she was going to turn me down. Truthfully, I didn't even expect her to say yes to dinner because i have f*cked up so many times before with her. The feelings natural. You just have to take deep breaths to calm yourself." I explained. To be completely honest, i like Ryan. He's a good person. But I dont like him spending alot of time with Katherine. I know he has Christina but that still doesnt mean anything. He needs to keep his eyes on his own mate.

"Thanks. I'm happy to say your a great match for Katherine. You both keep each other balanced. Throughout the whole time i've known her, I haven't seen her this happy. No one has ever gotten her to smile the way that you make her do. But if you hurt her, i'm gonna have to kick your ass for her. She's like a little sister to me and I wouldn't want anything to happen to her. Ever. It's the brotherly love." I hate to admit but he's right. Katherine really does keep me sane. If it wasnt for her, i'd probaly be screwing some chicks brains out right now. She has really changed me into a different person so later tonight i'm going to make it up to her, but right now. There are some serious topics to be discussed.

"Do you know that rogue problem that we had a few months ago." I asked nodding my head over to Ryan so he can follow me away from the house incase the girls were eavesdropping.

"Yeah what about it"

"It turns out, they are back. But there group is bigger than before. My guess is that went and found other rogues to join them. Why? I have no clue. But my guess is that want us off of this land and they want stop until they get it."

"Okay so now they have a bigger group, what does that mean for us. We have protect the pack. I know your the alpha but if i was you, i will continued the training that you had before when they were around so if they decided to attack our people will have the upper hand. But that's just how i would handle things if i were in your position. My only goal is to keep my family safe."

"Yeah same. We are going to have a pack meeting tomorrow around 7 AM. At that time, i know she will  sleep. I dont want her to go and start worrying. I dont want her to stress herself or baby out."

"Your going to have to tell her sooner or later. I mean your not always going to be there to protect her. If your not there then she's defenseless. She can't defend herself and a baby. I think the best thing to do is to teach her to defend herself. Give her silver bullets and a gun. Teach her how to use it." He stated watching me. I took everything he had to say into consideration. I've never once thought about giving Katherine a gun but thats her only option without her being physically involved. I will definatly have to look into that because i dont want my mate alone and unprotected.