Chap. 18

Hey guys

There is a very important note at the end of the chapter so please dont skip over it.

Thanks !!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine Pov

I looked down at a Blake who was still on his knees. I finally i had my answer.

"Get up and kiss me" I said smiling a little. I forgave him because i knew that if i didnt, not only will he be hurting but it would be hurting me.

'And me' my wolf said. I rolled my eyes at her as Blake put the ring back on my finger.

"I love you" He said looking me directly in the eye.

"I love you too" I replied as i softly placed my lips on his. The kiss was slow and passionate. It was like the kiss when we were at the lodge. No, this one was romantic.

I pulled my mouth away and leaned my forhead on his.

"I have a question and i want the truth." I said looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"Whatever you want" He replied staring back at me.

"Did you really kick Camille out of the pack?"

"Yes"

"Why" I whispered while still gazing into his eyes.

"Because she was trying to come between me and you. And no one comes inbetween me and my mate." I watched his closely to see if he was lying but when i saw that he was telling the truth, i smiled and pressed my lips back to his, but this time rougher than before. Everytime we kissed, it seemed like the first time.

A few minutes later, we pulled away breathing in deeply from the lack of air.

"So does this mean i'm back on your good side?" He really tried pulling the innocent face with me.

I stuck my hand under my chin and pretended that i was thinking.

"Mmm i guess so".

"So does that mean we can have makeup s*x now?" I knew that's exactly what he was thinking. I felt it through our connection.

I stuck one of my manicured nails in my mouth and looked at him teasingly. "So what's in it for me?" I asked seductively.

"A whole night of hot, sweaty pleasure". He said smirking.

"That doesn't sound fun." I said pretending not to be interested.

He walked over to me so his chest was touching mine. He lifted my legs up so they were around his waist and his hands were under my ass. He pressed his lips softly to my neck while his lower body was pressed against me hard. And right now that was a turn on. His huge bulge was pressing directly at my private part and it felt good, especially when he started rubbing himself on me. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

"Trust me, it will be plenty of fun" He said as he moved us from the wall and started walking up the stairs to my room. When we were in, he closed and locked the door behind him.

I grabbed his head and crashed my lips to his as he walked us over to the bed. He dropped me down unexpectedly causing me shriek. I licked my lips as he took his shirt off and threw it to the side. I bit my lip when he started unbuttoning his jeans and moaned when they fell from his waist to the floor. I was completely aware that he was watching me but i didn't care. I just wanted all of his clothes to be gone so i can touch him.

*****************************

I woke up this morning completely naked. I looked around then let out a sigh of relief when i realized what happened with Blake last night. I looked around the room and saw that he wasn't in the room and neither were his clothes that he threw on the floor. I turned to the other side of my bed  and saw a note on the pillow. I picked it up and ran my fingers over it before opening it.

'Hey Beautiful,

If your reading this, i means that you are awake and noticed that i'm not there. I'm sorry for leaving you in the middle of the night but i just didn't want to be there when your parents came home..because that would have been really awkward. So i plan on making it up to you for that. Oh and just so you know, you looked so sexy moaning my name.

P.s: I took your bra and thong as souvenirs. K bye beautiful, call me when you wake up'

I shook my head at him and walked over to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and what i saw didnt surprise me. Blake had his mouth prints all over my neck. I rolled my eyes and hopped in the shower to start my routine.

When i was done, i wrapped a towel around my hair and my body and walked out the bathroom. I was walking over to my dresser to get under clothes when i heard my phone ringing so i took a detour.

"Hello"

"I thought you were going to call me" Blake's voice came on the other end of the phone.

"If you would've waited until after i had clothes on, then i would've called you."

"Do you have clothes on" My mouth popped open but it's not like i was surprised. So i decided to have a little fun.

"Well i am wearing this purple thong and bra set but im thinking about switching it to the blue."

"Are you joking right now" I couldn't keep the smile of my face.

"No" I said a little out of breath to add to the seductive sound i was going for.

I heard him groan then curse in the background. haha i was having way to much fun with this.

"Can you send me a picture" He really wanted me to send him a picture. I shook and my head but still went along with it.

"mhmm" i said while moaning a little. When i hung up the phone, i laughed out loud. Blake was such a guy.

'yeah but he's our guy' My wolf corrected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone

I'm sorry it's so short but you know with school and everything, i barely have time to write. Okay so i have some news for you.

As you all know there are so s*x part in my story. So i'm going to create a restricted book for seems like that but i'm going to leave the somewhat sexual parts in the main book. I dont know when i'm going to do the restricted chapter but it will be soon.

Don't worry, everything will be the same but there will just be a seperate book for the mature parts. As for the mature part from one of the previous chapters, I'm just going to leave it in there because i really don't feel like taking it out then editing that chapter.

One more thing, as you know school has started up again and i dont have much time to write. So what i'm gonna have to do is try to upload once a week. If i could, i would try to update in the evenings but i have homework and plus i'm looking for a job so dont hate me.

I will still be updating, just not as often like i did when i first created the book.

Thanks for understanding <3