A new start

Katherine POV

I walked in the house and mom was waiting on the couch waiting for me.

"How was it?" I instantly knew what she was talking about and hoped she wouldnt bring the subject up.

"Like in other school day. Boring" I exclaimed in a bored tone. "Are you ready to go shopping?" I asked her smiling. I think this is the very first time I am excited to go shopping.

"Yes" she stood up clapping her hands like a teenager again. "Oh and your dad said he will be home tomorrow." she mentioned as she grabbed her bag.

My dad is a really big business person. With his job, he have to travel to different to countries and states which is why he isn't here.

After 5 hours of shopping, i had more than a dozen shopping bags with different things. Some bags had accessories like jewelry and belts. Some had lots of makeup. Other bags had pumps, flats and boots and the rest of the bags had clothes. I looked over at my mom to see that she had just about the same amount of bags as me. I let out a deep breathe and hauled the bags up to my room and sat them in front of the closet. Since i said that i was going to have a new start, i decided to change my room as well. We are going back out to the store tomorrow to get decorations and everything that i need.

I walked in my mom's room and stood at the door watching her while she found room to put her new things. When she was done, she turned around and looked at me.

"Honey, you look amazing. Your so beautiful, not that you weren't beautiful before, its just now your really gorgeous. Like model gorgeous." she said as her lip started to tremble and the tears started to fall drop by drop. I know you are wondering, what she's talking about. So when we went out shopping, we stopped at the hairstylist where my mom goes to get her hair and i got a complete makeover.

First off, she lightened my dark brown hair and added a few highlights to the end. She cut my hair that use to be just above my waist to the middle of my back and added layers. She also did my makeup and made me look totaly different. Lauren( makeup and hairstylist) added green eyeshadow to make my eyes stand out and some eyeliner and mascara. She even gave me the names of the makeup and the exact color of them.

When we left the there, we went to a nail salon and got a mani/pedi..then we went shopping. I actually had a fun time shopping with my mom. I don't see why some girls complain about shopping with there mom. I loved shopping with her, even though she she's 38 she have the mind of a 17 year old.

I think when we went into maybe the 20th store, I couldn't take anymore. My hands, legs and feet were hurting so I just called a quits.

After I got all of my new things into my closet, I started taking my old things out. I was done within 45 minutes. I was shocked to see I didnt really have that many things. I mean come on, it takes a girl maybe 2 hours to clean out an average size closet, but me. It took 45 minutes to clean out my entire walk in closet.

I felt as if I couldnt stand up anymore, so I jumped into the bathtub, soaked in the hot water for about an hour, before it turned cold and went into a coma like state as soon as my head touched the pillows.

"Honey wake up" I ignored the voice and rolled over on my side.

"Sweetheart, i have to show you something" that voice. It seemed like it just wouldn't go away.

"Go away" I groaned and tried to fall back to sleep.

"Alright, you don't have to say hi to your dad. You know the one that has been gone for two weeks. It's okay, I guess I will just take this really really big present i got you and return it." I rolled over to look at him and see him walking towards the door, then look back at me to see if I'm looking. I rolled out of bed and went over and hugged him.

"Hey dad, how was your trip?" I asked yawning.

"Long" he said in 1 word to sum it up. I got out of bed so he can say 1 word. I looked at him to see if he was going to say anything else but my he didn't. A few seconds later, mom walked in the room and looked at us with a curious face.

Dad pulled mom and me in for a hug squeeze us really tight. " I missed my 2 favorite girls" he exclaimed kissing both of our forheads. I looked at mom confused as to why dad was acting weird but she just shrugged her shoulders. Something was definitely not right here.

Then, the weirdest thing happened. He started walking with us still in a hug facing him. It's a good thing we didnt kill ourselves trying to get down the stairs like that. It dragged us outside in the freezing cold and looked at me. He kissed me on my forhead once again but this time released me but held onto mom.

I turned around to walk back in the house when something white caught my eye. I slowly turned to face it and gasped. I ran over to it and felt the hood.

"Oh my God, is this the Audi A5 i was showing you" I screamed excitedly. I looked over at my parents to see them both laughing while dad held up the keys. "Is this why you were acting so weird?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Well your mom told me, you wanted a new start. So I thought what is a new start without a new car of your own." He exclaimed still smiling.

At this point the tears were just leaking from my eyes as i ran to them like a 5 year old and hugged the life out of my parents.

"Do you like it?" Mom said while stroking my hair like she use to do when I was a little girl. The only possible thing I could've possibly done was nod because my voice wasnt working at the moment.

"Come. I made hot chocolate" dad said as we all headed back inside the house.

'This is definetly a good beginning for both of us' my wolf exclaimed. speaking of wolf, why haven't I heard from her for a while.

'I haven't heard from you in a while' I told her.

'I was just thinking, thats all' she sounded sad and I think she was thinking about him.

'Oh. Well your right. this is a good way to start fresh' I replied as I took a sip from my hot chocolate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

I have posted the pic of her car on the side.

Dont forget to vote!!! Thanks