Chap 28

Warning: I didn't have time to edit or profreed, so enter at your own risk =P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat POV

"Push" Dr. Washington said to me. I did what he said.

"Babe, your doing fine. Everything will be o...."

"Shut up the f*ck up Blake before i rip your freaking head off." I screaming releasing his shirt that I grabbed when I wanted to yell at him.

"I'm sorry" He apologized, hoping to calm to me down.

"You better be. You did this to me" I screamed while squeezing his hand as I pushed again.

"That's good. We can see the head. I'm going to need you to push exactly like that" Dr. Washington said to me.

"Push, push, push, push" Blake chanted beside me.

"Get that stupid camera out of my face Blake or you won't live to see another day" I growled over at him.

"Someone's grumpy" He mumbled under his breath.

"You would be grumpy too if you were laying here, pushing a baby out." I said throwing the rag I was holding in my other hand at him. 

"Katherine, im going to need to you to push." I prepared myself mentally and physically for this.

"Blake, hold my hand" I said looking at him calmly.

"Do I have to? My hand is still numb." I glared over at him.

"No, if you want to sleep on the couch."

"Fine" He grumbled.

"Push" And so I did. Me and Blake ended up screaming but stopped when we heard the most beautiful sound ever. It was the sound of our very first child. The new love of my life.

"I would like to congratulate both of you on your beautiful daughter." Dr. Washington walked slowly over to us with a bundle in a blanket in his arms.

"Would you like to hold her first?" I shook my head eagerly and opened my arms for her. She was so small but she was beautiful and she was mine. Tears started to slowly fall when she opened her eyes and looked at me. She was everything i've ever wanted her to be. Perfect.

"She has your eyes." Blake whispered, holding her small hand with one of his fingers.

"Yeah, and she has your nose" I whispered back.

"Have you two thought of a name for her yet." Dr. Washington asked, coming to stand on the other side of me. I looked over at Blake and saw him watching me. I smile crept to his face as he whispered the name inside my head.

"Yeah, we did". I exclaimed never taking my eyes off of Blake.

"Well since that's settle, you have some guest that would like to see the new addition to your family."  As if on cue, the door banged open and in poured mine and Blake's family along with Chris and Ryan. Tears slid down both Blake and my mom's face while mine and Blake's dad congratulated us.

"She's beautiful. She reminds me of you when you were a baby. You used to look at me just like that when I would hold you. It was the best feeling in the world. And now look at me. My baby has her own baby." My mom kissed me on the forhead cooing over the new addition.

Chris scooted her way over to my side and leaned over to get a good look at my little bundle.

"You did it" She said looking at me in amazement.