Chap. 14

Hey Guys, there is a important message at the end of this chapter. So please don't skip it.

Hope you enjoy..

Thanks!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake's POV

I was definetly turned on. Katherine kept moaning everytime i touched and kissed her. I was pretty damn upset when Christina and Ryan decided to come back and interrupt everything.

I took a chance and looked at Katherine. It looked like she was deep in thought about something. I saw her hands were shaking a little so i grabbed one and interlaced my fingers with hers. I turned my head so see her look at our fingers then up at me. I smiled at her which she returned. I turned back towards the screen with the biggest smile on my face.

***

"Okay so what do you guys want to do now" Katherine asked. I watched her lips as she spoke. I wanted nothing more than to just press my mouth against hers.

"How about christmas shopping. I still have to pick a few things up" Ryan suggested. Everyone agreed and went inside the mall. As we were walking i saw a few girls glaring at Katherine so i pulled her closer to me and was glad when she didn't object.

"What store first" Ryan said stopping beside us.

"What about Victoria secret. I have a few things to pick up in there" Chris replied.

"Oh yeah, who needs a gift from Victoria Secret from you" Ryan crossed his arms and looked at Christina.

"Babe calm down. If you really want to know what i'm getting, all you have to do is come with me" She smiled at Ryan seductively. I felt really awkward watching the whole seen play out in front of us.

"You better believe i'm coming with you" He walked over and hugged her. I looked down at Katherine to see her rolling her eyes.

"Don't mind them. They are always like this, no matter where we are" She exclaimed to me.

"We can be like that too" I said pulling her closer. She looked up at me then turned back to them.

Christina stood on her toes and whispered in Ryan ear. Even though we weren't really close to them, I heard everything perfectly clear. "Well you have two choices. You can come in the dressing with me to see what i'm going to try on or you can wait until we get back to the room to see it"

"It's very tempting but i can wait until we get back to the room. So that way I can rip it off of you" By now I was disgusted with there little 'talk'.

"Alright guys, that's enough. I love you both but if i have to listen to that again I will kill myself." Katherine said laughing. Hearing her laugh was the best sound in the world. Well at least the second best, the first is when she moan my name when i kiss her mark.

We walked over to Victoria Secret. Me and Ryan went and sat in the chairs and watched as our girls shopped. They were all over the place. One second they were standing in front of us shopping and the next they were on the other side of the room.

I caught a glimpse of some of the things that Christina had in her hand and wondered if Katherine had the same thing.

Katherine POV

"Oh Kat, you should definelty get this. This will make Blake go insane" She said holding up a red and black corset with a matching thong.

"And why would you think that" I asked her, putting my hands on my hips.