Chap 23 Pt 2

Hey Everyone!!!

I just wanted to say i'm really sorry about the last chapter. I know it was an awful twist so i decided to add this one to make you all feel better.

So i hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine POV

I slowly started to come around. My eyelids slowly lifted upwards until my eyes were blinded by a bright white light.

I moved my body a little to see if there was any major pain but there wasnt so i took that as a chance to sit up in the bed.

"I see your awake Katherine" Dr. Washington said. I looked around to see i was in the same room. I looked back to doctor Washington confused.

"Why am i here. Shouldn't i be in recovery." I asked.

"Uhm yeah about that" He started. I turned my head to the side a little to eye him better.

"What do you mean 'Yeah about that'?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"You didnt have the procedure" My mouth dropped open as my mind registered his words. I'm still pregnant. My wolf was cheering in happiness that we were still having the baby.

"But how."

"Katherine. I saw that you werent ready for that either. When i came to greet you earlier, i saw how scared you were. You looked like you were about to jump out of your own skin." I looked down at my hands.

"So what was the papers that i signed then" I wondered out loud.

"Those my friend, were the papers for the anestia. We have to make all of our patients sign them before we can start any real surgery. I didn't give you the other papers to sign because i know you will regret your decision and plus the Alpha will be extremely upset. As an adult, i think i made the right choice for you, Katherine. Not that many people get to have things like this taken back. I just didnt want you to lose your mate and feel like crap. Your to young to be going this kind of stuff." In a way, Dr. Washington sound liked my dad with the fatherly tone.

"Well i guess i shall be leaving then right" I said swinging my legs over the bed and standing up.

"Dont worry Katherine, Your gonna be fine." He added as he walked me over to the reception desk. "I just need you to sign these papers and your clear to leave.

*************

I walked up to the big house and rang the doorbell. When i was about to turn around and walk back to my car, the door swung open. Behind it revealed a shirtless Blake. My wolf was purring because how hot he was.

"What's up?" He asked as if he was talking to one of his boys.

"Hi" I said a little taken back. We stood there in an awkward silence. Neither one of us dared to say anything.

"I've been calling you" I watched to see what his reaction was.

"I turned my phone off. It was annoying me." Okay that crushed me. Was he hinting that i was annoying. Right now, it just seem as if he's making my heart slid deeper and deeper into the pit of my stomach.

I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out.

"O o, well with that said i guess i should go." I started walking off to my car. I was halfway there when i felt him grab me and drag me backwards into the house.

"What the hell did you do" He asked slamming me against the wall. I gasped as my head hit the wall but not hard enough to knock me out.

"What are you talking about" Tears started falling from my eyes and down my neck until i could feel the top of my hoodie getting wet.