chap. 17

I'm sorry its so short but I hope you like it <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake's POV

I slowly turned around and watched as Camille pulled herself off the floor. She had a split lip and a deep gash on her forhead but I didn't feel sorry for her. I cleanched my fist even tighter when she smiled up at me.

"Why the h*ll would you do that" I yelled at her.

"Because she needs to know that you belong to me. I did it so she will leave us alone" she said running her fingers over my chest. I grimaced and snatched her hand off me.

"Don't you dare touch me. I don't even want to look at you right.now. No better yet, your banned from this pack." I watched as eyes shot wide and her smile disappeared. 

"What. No. I didn't do anything." She said trying to cover her ass hut I knew her all to well. She would play the innocent role until she got out the situation.

" Camille Henderson, your banned from this pack. You have 3 hours to get your stuff and get off my territory. If your not gone after the 3 hours are up, I will track you done and kill you myself. I will also contact other packs and tell them not to let you in there pack so that means you will be a rogue So if I don't kill you, someone else will." I turned around and headed for the door but looked over my .

" I suggest you get runs runs out." I left her standing there with her mouth hanging open. Now that I got her out the way, I just had to make.things right with my mate.

Katherine POV

I sat in my room and looked at the wall. Was I taking this thing to far. I mean, Blake's right. I would have felt it but he did go to her house.

I stuck my head in my hands. I didn't know what to think anymore. All I know is that I wanted Blake holding me right now. My wolf agreed with me. She hasn't really said anything since I told Blake we needed a break.

Chris came over and told me earlier about everything that happened before I got in the room and after I left. I was grateful when she told me she kicked Camille's ass. I guess she figured I didn't have the guts to do it myself. But I was glad she stood up for me, even after all of these years she still had my back.

I was still wrapped in my thoughts when I heard knocking on the front door. I sighed to myself and crept down the stairs. It would have been helpful to have my parents open the door and tell whoever was looking for me that I wasn't home, bit they couldn't. Because they weren't here.

I slowly opened the door to be brought face to face with Blake.

"I'm so sorry. I know I promised not to hurt but I did and I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have went to Camille's house. Yes it was wrong ans I knew that but I still went. I was upset and I let my anger get the best of me. But tonight, when I saw you take the ring from your finger, that crushed me because I knew that I was the cause of this. I love you Katherine." I pleaded. I can really tell that he was hurting nd I just wanted to make it go away.

"Blake I know your hurting but you hurt me too." I whispered looking directly at him. "You don't know how hurt I was the other day back at the lodge. I didn't expect you to take is so seriously but you did and when you growled at me, it hurt me because I figured that all you wanted from me was s*x. Then when you dropped me off, you just drove away. I tried calling you for hours after that but you didn't answer and I started to assume that you was tired of me and didn't care. So I went looking for you to make things right and that's when I found you. In the room Camille and Chris." I looked away from him. Tears were forming in my eyes.

He took my face in his hands and made me look at him.

" I'm sorry I hurt you. If I could take it all back I will but I can't and I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you Katherine over some stupid girl. And to prove to you how serious I am, I just wanted to tell you that I kicked her out of the pack and I made a few calls to other packs and told them not to accept her into there's." My eyes widened. I was speechless. He kicked her out because we were having problems. My wolf was practically jumping with joy because Camille was gone and finally out of the picture. Blake removed his hands and got down on one knee with the promise ring in his hand

"Will you forgive me and give me another chance. I promise I won't screw this one up" His eyes were begging me to say yes but I was stuck. Should I wait longer or should I forgive him now.

That was the main question floating around in my head as I looked down at Blake with the ring in his hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, once again I'm sorry for the late update.

I know I said I would upload earlier today but I got caught up doing something.

And once again im sorry its so short. I'm typing from my phone because there's no connection on computer.

Soo what do you Katherine should do, for Blake now or make him wait a while??

Whelp, until next time!!