Chap 20

Blakes POV

I looked down and saw the most beautiful girl sleeping on my chest. She was just like and angel. I smiled crept to my face when i thought of us last night. She really was perfect for me in every way. I really cant stand to think that i almost lost her because of Camille.

'We didn lose her' My wolf corrected me.

'No but we were close' I stated.

'We werent close to losing her, you was close to losing her. Everything that happened is because of you. So dont add we.' He was still mad because we, I mean I almost lost Katherine. I couldnt help but think about everything that has happened so far between us.

First i rejected Katherine, I almost kissed her, She rejected me, We finally kiss, We became friends, We go to the ski trip, I get the unexpected phone call from Camille, I gave Katherine a promise ring, We made love, Then had a fight, Came home and i almost lost her...Again.

My wolf was right. It seems that every fight or argument we have is because of me but if it wasn't for those two, then we wouldnt be laying right here together. I guess all of the arguing and fighting is a way to bring us closer.

The sun started peaking through the curtains so i took that as my time to get up. I wouldnt want her parents bursting in the door while were laying here in her bed completely naked. That would be one hell of a situation.

I slowly moved my arm from across her back and tried sliding from under her. She stirred but she didn't wake up. I put on my clothes then grabbed my phone off of the table to put it in my pocket. I didnt want her to wake up looking for me so i decided to write a note down on a piece of paper i found lying around.

When i was done, i searched around the room to make sure i didnt leave anything. When i saw her lingerie thrown about on the floor, i picked them up and stuck them in my jacket pocket. A smirk came to my face when i visualized her with them on.

Before i left, I went back over to the note and added some else before i opened her window and jumped down from the second floor. I walked over to my car and drove home.

****************

I closed the door behind me and took my jacket off to hang it up.

"Blake, honey is thay you?" My mom yelled. It smelled really good. I wondered what she was fixing.

"Yeah" I walked in the kitchen and saw a basket full of muffins sitting on the table. I went over to them and picked one up. As soon as i was going to take a bite, the muffin was gone. I looked over and saw my mom with a playful scowl on her face.

"Wait until breakfast" She walked back over to the over. When she turned away, i stuck my tongue out at her. I knew it childish but i was hungry.

"So how is Katherine? When am i going to see her and sweety your 18, you should know that no one stick there tongue out except for little children." She said pointedly.

She wasnt even facing me, how did she know i stuck my tongue out. "How did you know i stuck my tongue out"

"Blake, you've been doing it every since you were a little boy. I think i know my son well enough to know when you will stick your tongue out." She said smiling as if she was looking at a memory from the past. "So how's Katherine?"

"She's good."

"That's good. When are you bringing her over here to meet me?" She asked turning her head to look at me.

"Soon. I think you probaly saw her at one of the pack meetings. Plus we are just getting some things worked out between us. "

"Is everything alright between you two?" She asked concerned. Even though mom hasn't officially met Katherine, it's nice to see her concerned like that about us.