Chap 29

Blake POV

My life is just the way I want it to be. I had the two best things anyone could ask for. I looked over at Katherine's sleeping figure. She was so beautiful with her angelic face.

The sound of crying caused her angelic face to creases in her forhead. She looked over and saw me watching her.

"Hi" She said trying to cover her yawn.

"Hey gorgeous. Don't get up, i'll get her." I replied, placing a kiss on her forhead and getting up from the bed and walking over to Anna's room.

I peeped in her crib and saw her staring back at me like she knew I was coming.

"Hey daddy's princess. What are you doing up so early? You don't normally cry this early." I picked up her small figure and held her in my arms.

"She's probably hungry" I slightly turned my head to look over my shoulder.

"I thought I said to stay in bed"

"Blake, when do I ever listen to you? Besides you have no clue on how to feed her." she held out her arms for Anna. I took a step back and playfully glared at her.

"Oh come on Blake. You will get your princess back after she eats so that way you can change her diaper." She took Anna from my arms and threw a smile at me before turning around and leaving the room.

"I'm not changing her diaper" I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh yes you are" Was the response I heard from somewhere in the house.

Kat's POV

"Let's go get my little baby something to eat" I said as I kissed Anna's forhead.

"Morning" I smiled over at Chris and Ryan who were sitting the table eating cereal.

"Hey. Oh look, my baby is here. gimme gimme gimme. She's so Adorable. I'm gonna tell you a little secret Anna but you have to keep it between me and you." I focuesed in on Chris little chat to see what the big secret was.

" You are way cuter than your momma." I rolled my eyes and mumbled a sarcastic 'thanks' to her.

"oh your welcome" she replied still cooing over Anna.

I handed Anna's bottle of milk to Chris as I plopped on the chair across from Ryan.

"Soo, when are you two going to start your family?" I tapped my nails on the table as I waited for him to clean up the cereal that dropped out of his mouth when I asked him the question.

"ummm. Ask me in about 3 to 5 years from now. I'm sure I'll have an answer by then."

"Oh come on. What are you scared of?" It seemed as if on cue when Blake walked into the kitchen and Chris screamed. My head snapped over to see what was the problem. Chris face was scrunched up as she held Anna away from her.

"Take your baby. She puked on my favorite shirt. Now I'm gonna have to take another shower." Blake took Anna and Chris stomped out of the room.

"That" Ryan said as he continued eating his cereal.

"It's not that bad" I mumbled as I played with the end of my hair.

"Oh yeah. Wait until you have to clean dirty diapers. So much fun." Blake injected his few words that were really unneeded. I slapped him on his stomach and glared at him only to have him smirk down at me.

"Rock hard abs babe." He picked up my hand and kissed the side I used to hit him.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your hand"

"Jerk" I mumbled under my breath. Blake can be annoyingly cocky at times. Sometimes I find it extremely cute and I just want to jump on him but other time its just...annoying. but I so get good laughs from it though.

"It smells like you have a diaper to change" Ryan said walking pass Blake but stopping to pat him on the shoulder. Blake looked over at me when I was getting up.

"I would help but my hand hurts..sorry" I quickly pecked him on the lips then grabbed my hand and pretended it hurt. I slipped out of the kitchen with a smile on my face and a scared look Blake behind.

------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, sorry for the late update but I have good news.

I GOT A JOB, YAYY !!!

Your probably wondering how the hell this is good news so I'm going to tell you.

IM GOING TO HAVE MORE TIME TO UPLOAD..YAYY!!!

Once again, your all probably still wondering how..

Well I only work a four days out of the week and since school is about to end in a few months, the amount of work I have is not as much as it used to be so I can do it all in under maybe an hour, work on the days that I have to & try to get back on track for uploading on Saturdays.

I also want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has commented, fanned and voted. You guys are fantastic =)

Don't forget to....

VOTE...

COMMENT..

&&.

FAN !!

until next time everyone =P