XLVIII

Mark awake from his not so peaceful sleep. His dream was a bit odd since he witnessed a young figure of Cho Yoon. He looked two times younger than how he is right now.

The male then went to his soulmate's room to check on her, well, as expected.

She didn't look comfortable at all.

As soon as he leave her room, he stumbled upon even a muscular man. Jaehyun eyed him sharply, earning an awkward cough from the younger.

"Where were you?"

Mark then pointed out Younghee's room, he badly wanted to escape the awkward atmosphere.

"Jaehyun!"

The called male turned his head around, asking him with a head gesture that is so understandable.

"I'm sorry, bro. I was mad back then."

Jaehyun came closer to him, patting his shoulder with a sigh released from his lips. "I don't hold grudge at all. It's just that I was really shocked when we talked about it."

Mark then dragged Jaehyun's tall body into his arms as an apology. Jaehyun understands Mark so much since they basically grew up, going through obstacles and shared some secrets and thoughts all together.

"Anyways, why don't you sleep yet?"

"I slept but then this weird dream played, it was President Cho when he was younger."

"Ah, I see. Must be came from Younghee's." Jaehyun was about to leave when he suddenly remembered an important thing to tell the leader.

"Oh, yeah Mark." He then turned around to face Jaehyun. "We'll be heading to Las Vegas tomorrow so make sure you already packed your stuff."

NCT had two famous casinos there and the leaders and underbosses did some talks about to visit their owned casinos there. It's been awhile since they've been too focused on business and this big revenge in Korea.

"Why Las Vegas? I thought it was all fine."

"We need to collect our money and profits ourselves, even Taeyong doesn't really trust our people there."

He slouched and started to enter his huge room. He took out a luggage and messily arranged his stuff and outfits inside of it.

He barely finished, but he stopped to have a sip of his old coffee by the window. The rain was pouring lightly, night breeze with some touch of rain never disappoints.

He lights up the cigarette between his fingers, inhaling the prohibited tiny thing with his pinkish lips.

For him, smoking wasn't really a good thing but when he needed it the most, he'd take it out and enjoy it with some black coffee.

"I shouldn't be pressed about having soulmate, but why am I? Did I deserve her? Why was I fated for a pure girl like her?"

These thoughts were actually have been ghosting himself for the past few days. She was hurt, mad and getting more pressured all because of him.

They affected each other. Younghee had never been sad or having anything negative compared to Mark.

He felt like he ruined everything. He took the second cigaratte from the pack, but someone was already that quick to snatch the dangerous stick.

"Instead of ruining your health, why don't you continue packing your things?" Haechan stepped on the cigaratte, causing the older male to roll his eyes.

"You rarely wake up at this time."

"I want to ease your mind, Mark. You don't seem happy these days."

Mark couldn't deny, Haechan is his problem solver. Their brotherhood was something else that people wanted to be, how Haechan was one of the reason he's still energetic until today.

"Am I perfect for Younghee?" Haechan scoffed, lightly smacking Mark's arm gaining a laugh from the male.

"Humans aren't perfect, idiot. She's just unlucky to have someone who's overthinking like you."

"I was exagarrating damn much, I'm scared if I lose her."

The tanned male shook his head in disbelief. "Mark, you are The Lee Minhyung. Come on bro, did you forget how powerful you are?"

"What are we to fight the universe."

"Yea, you're right. Stop thinking about this okay, we'll take care of Younghee when you're not here."

"I trust you, Hyuck." Mark got up and leave the seat to continue his paused action minutes ago.

"Take care, don't forget to eat four times a day, don't smoke—"

"Who said I smoke?!"

Younghee dragged his collar harshly making him stumbled. "Explain me what were those green packs inside of your bag."

She held out her hand signing that she wanted to take away the packs, four packs to be honest.

"Here you go, miss girl."

"Did you bring extra underwear cause I swear—"

Mark covered her mouth pretty fast but Jeno already heard her cutted sentences. He wiggled his eyebrows towards the couple making Younghee bursted out an enormous laugh.

"Stupid Younghee." He pushed her head with his index finger. "But you love me."

The others were already done with last checks inside of their bags and luggages. It's time for the bosses and the underbosses to go to Las Vegas for one week.

"The Boyz will occasionally check on you guys so make sure to don't cause any messes or scenes, understand?"

Taeil, Johnny and Yuta will have to control the others since they were basically the oldest when the leaders are away.

"Remember Yuta don't shove Jisung's head into the washing machine anymore, okay?" Yuta giggled, giving a salute sign towards the leader.

All of them leave the mansion using their private jet located at their private land near the Incheon airport.