XXXII

The Boyz arrival was long awaited by the leaders of NCT. Kun and Taeyong woke up very early to fetch their collab gang to take a revenge on President Cho Yoon.

"Welcome back, Sangyeon."

Taeyong opened his arms widely, receiving a warm friendly hug from the other leader. Kun also greeted the members, Jaehyun and Ten who were inside the car jumped ouf to greet them.

"It's nice to get back here, I thought the mission was going to be hard but it took less than three months."

Younghoon and Haknyeon helped the others to arrange their luggages and bags inside of the big car.

"Younghee's still with you guys right?" New asked, earning a soft nod from Taeyong.

"Don't worry, she'll stay with us for awhile."

"Just so you know, we ain't going to live at Cho Yoon's mansion. We'll stay at our own mansion at Incheon area." Hyunjae stated.

Jaehyun shooked. "We live at Incheon too!"

"I thought you guys were at the middle of Seoul?" Sangyeon interrupted.

"Long short story, our place got bombed and destroyed by someone. I bet they were EXO." Kun said, answering everyone's question.

"Let's go to our place first, we have an interesting thing to discuss." Taeyong's announcement made The Boyz agreed with him in a click.

Younghee was trying to busy herself with a boxing session with Lucas and Sungchan at the training area.

"Wah, you're surprisingly good with head pull and shoulder rolls tricks." Lucas compliments made Younghee felt excited.

"But, both of you are damn tall! It's hard for me to punch your face area."

"How tall are you?"

Younghee stays quiet, but she still told them. "About 160 cm, nah it doesn't matter, I am better in boxing."

Sungchan silently giggled, sometimes he forgot that Younghee is a year ahead of him.

"I guess they taught you tough tricks back in Spain. Did they ever taught you women boxing tricks?" Sungchan was busy scanning her skills even from the start.

"I never know how the woman's skills, for me it's too weak."

Suddenly, someone barged in the training room with a rush state.

"Get out, Taeyong and The Boyz are here." Haechan immediately went up to the blue room.

Younghee looked shock, she almost forgot that NCT is going to collab with her team in order to reply the bad deeds of her own father.

Sungchan and Lucas already changed their outfits meanwhile Younghee still stuck right infront of the door.

"Younghee, go change your clothes. I'll wait outside." Sungchan tapped her shoulder making her woke up from her daydream.

"Oh, alright..."

In the blue room, half of NCT have gathered around making the room already felt full. The Boyz sat on their seats too, while their leader sat between Mark and Taeyong.

A soft knock rang on the big brown door.

"Come in."

Younghee, Lucas, Sungchan, Haechan and Renjun just came in. Younghee's appereance made The Boyz shooked.

"Take a sit, as everybody already informed, today is the day where we will talk about the president. Here we got the daughter, who's also supposed to be The Boyz's member. The main point is all of us need to take a revenge on the man we're talking about, any questions?"

Sunwoo raised up his hand.

"In our case right now, will she work for both of the gang?" Taeyong nodded.

"A bait, victim or hired people will automatically work for us. The Underworld's Government highlighted that part in our law years ago. She's also your member so she gotta work for two gangs."

Sangyeon agreed along with the others.

"When will we launch this big mission?" Johnny asked in the middle of the silence.

"I'm not quite sure, how about we ask the daughter instead. Are you sure you want to betray your own father?"

A sudden awkward silence was surrounding around the big blue room. Younghee seems to work her brain, thinking of any good and bad consenquences if she do so.

"I don't mind if we launch in any time sooner."

"Cho Younghee!"

Sunwoo, New and Hyunjae ran to her direction at the basketball court. Younghee was playing with Mark and Chenle when suddenly the voices were ringing inside the whole place.

"Who the—"

She was attacked by the biggest hug from her bestfriends. She laughed happily, badly missing her crackhead squad.

"Guys, stop, stop. I can't breath." She softly pushed Hyunjae's head that was suffocation her breath.

"We miss you, dumbass." Sunwoo ruffled her hair. New kept on clinging on her, making her felt annoyed but somehow adorable.

"Choi Chanhee stop, her boyfriend must be jealous if you keep on doing that." Eric and Jeno came in, joining the younger people to play basketball.

"Her boyfriend, Mark isn't even here." Hyunjae denied.

"Lee Minhyung is Mark Lee." Chenle interrupted. All of the eyeballs are looking at them.

"Wait, what?!"

"My head hurts, what the hell."

"So both of you just discovered each other?" Sunwoo asked, earning some nods from the couple.

"Woah, this is fate."

"I am curious how did Eric knew that?"

"Jeno told me so, he've been spilling a lot of interesting teas about this girl right here. So you've been naughty, huh?" Eric flicked her forehead, earning a smack from the flicked girl.

"You guys are sleeping here right?" Mark asked.

"Taeyong convinced us to stay here. It'd be more fun he said." Mark sighed, shaking his head as he laughed breathily.

"33 men with a girl, for two nights. Sangyeon is crazy to accept this." Chenle laughed, hugging the older girl by her shoulder.

"I guess we have to pray for the leaders' sanity, right Mark?"

And the whole men and the girl enjoyed their stays, the leaders decided to let their members and themselves to rest for a bit. The mission was clearly a thing they couldn't resist, but health comes first.

can you guys imagine if nct × the boyz really happen? that'd be the most chaotic thing to exist in kpop world.