V

"Sangyeon, you're here." President Cho opened his arms widely, receiving a warm hug from the mentioned guy before.

"I am glad you're finally here, sir." He smiled. "Where are the others? Let them in."

"Boys! Come in, don't be shy." One by one entered President Cho's beautiful mansion with full of awe.

"I know all of you and ah, especially Younghoon." Younghoon looked confused at first. "You were the one who saved Younghee from the mission last year back in Spain."

Younghoon smiled and scratched his neck shyly. "Not a big deal, I just wanted to help you." Suddenly, Kevin bugged in the conversation politely.

"So, I heard your daughter will be our assasin, can we meet her?" President Cho smiled and nodded.

President Cho called Aunt Nam to ask where was Younghee. "Bongjoo, call Younghee for me please." Aunt Nam nodded and immediately called Younghee to come down.

"What is it, papa?" Younghee stopped halfway on the stairs as she saw 11 males in her living room looking at her.

"Um, hi." She greeted awkwardly. "Meet The Boyz, your future teammate or gang. The Boyz, meet Cho Younghee, your trained assasin."

They all stood up and bowed to each other. "Wow, they look better in real life." Younghee whispered to herself.

"Long time no see, Younghee. Or should I call you Lirio?" Younghoon asked. Younghee widened her eyes as she remember the face clearly.

"Oh my God, you! Younghoon, right?" Younghoon nodded and hugged Younghee. "Thanks for saving my life, if you were not there I'd be dead there."

New gasped dramatically at the scene, earning a smack from Sunwoo. "So Lirio is Younghee? I should've known." Younghee recognized New after scanning his face carefully.

"New? Choi Chanhee is that you?" She screamed and ran into New's hug.

"I missed you so much and also Isabelle." New said making Younghee laughed. "Hey, I want a hug too." Sunwoo talked in pout as he felt being left out.

"Sunwoo, how can I forgot you?" She also hugged Sunwoo.

"Most of you knew each other already. I am surprised." Younghee laughed.

"I saw the document in papa's office before but you guys didn't look the same like last time, y'all glowed up very well." President Cho felt relieved they got along so well.

"Anyways, do you heard about NCT?" Hyunjae asked his members in a curious tone. "The one that topped the chart these past months?" Jacob asked.

"Of course they're powerful, they entered this mafia world a year earlier than us." Juyeon said. Haknyeon then gasped as he remembered one thing.

"Wasn't they working with President Cho before?"

"They trained with him. We don't know what happened after that." Q and Eric came to sit with them after having a conversation with President Cho.

"Wasn't Eric the one who broke into their mansion?"

Eric looked up to Hyunjae dumbfounded. "Is that their mansion? I didn't even know that." Sangyeon slap his own forehead in frustration.

"That's why I told you to hear carefully, you could get caught you know?" Eric smiled awkwardly.

"What did you got from entering the mansion?" Juyeon asked.

"Nothing, a Mercedes-benz car, two black Tesla and four motorbike that I don't know the name." New sighed. "You just explored 0.5% of the mansion."

"Who's NCT by the way?" Suddenly, Younghee appeared in between Younghoon and Sunwoo making all of them jolted in sync.

"You are scarying us." Haknyeon adjusted his collar to explain Younghee about NCT gang.

"NCT is one of the biggest gang here, consisting 21 members in it. They have three big units. The first one is NCT 127 which was based in Seoul, Korea. The second unit is WAYV which known as China unit and lastly NCT DREAM that consisted with young members. I heard the youngest of NCT member was born in 2002." Younghee gasped loudly.

"Very young, how come?" Haknyeon just shrugged.

"NCT is known for the diversity of the members, most of the members are foreigner. They had two or three clever members and also the best sharp shooters. They had three leaders for each unit but the leader for the whole NCT is Lee Taeyong. The second unit's leader is Qian Kun and lastly the last unit's leader is Lee Minhyung." Sangyeon added the side information making Younghee's mind blown.

"Wow, they are too many."

"They are. There were only five members when they were first revealed. Little did we know, they got even bigger with tons of trainees that already trained for years." Hyunjae added.

"Okay then, let's eat first. Papa told me to ask if y'all okay if we go and have some Korean beef."

"Wow, Korean beef. I want that-"

"Stop it, Sunwoo. I'll have them all by myself."

"Wait, can we get ramen too?"

"Stop asking for more, Eric." Younghee laughed. It was just their first meet and all of them already acted like known each other for a decade.

"Aight, boys. Calm down, we can eat whatever we want there."

New suddenly clapped his hands excitedly. "Oh, can we go shopping too?" Younghee nodded.

"Let's separate. Eric, Younghoon, Hyunjae, New and Juyeon, you guys will be following me. Meanwhile, Kevin, Jacob, Juhaknyeon, Sunwoo and Q will follow Sangyeon."

"Why are you always with me?" Kevin looked at Jacob. "No, why are we always stuck together?" Jacob asked back.

"Weren't both of you married?" New asked playfully. They all laughed making Younghee shook her head.

"Fine, boys. Ten minutes late or papa will eat all of the meal."

With Younghee magic's words, all of them rushed to enter the car they were told to follow. Younghee felt happy knowing them, but suddenly she remembered Mark.

"How I wish I can meet him again." She breathed in her shirt, or to be exact, Mark's shirt.

"Your cologne is too strong, but I love it."