XXIX

Mark was right behind a big vase, along with Jaemin who is still busy reloading his gun for the sudden attack on EXO's mansion. It's a revenge for kidnapping their member, especially Jaehyun the successful underboss of Taeyong.

"Jaemin, are you done?"

"Yeah, how about we move further to the curtain. Our vision is totally blocked."

Mark then jumped from the front gate on the second floor into the ground floor of the house, totally forgetting his ankle injury.

"Mark, be careful you are hurting yourself."

"Don't worry, doctor." He chuckled, patting Jaemin's broad shoulder. Suddenly, a gun burst crossed right infront of them.

Mark finally stepped out from the couch, attacking the cause of the sudden gunshot. It was Chanyeol.

Jaemin was told to run away from him so he just left Mark with Chanyeol, the battle was indeed intense.

The ballroom was flooded by tons of EXO's hired assasins and fighter. Johnny, Lucas and Yangyang were fighting with them. Yangyang got shot on the stomach but he still stood there, able to knock down almost 20 of them.

Jeno, Sungchan, Yuta and Winwin had a physical fight with some of the hired people. Jeno being the lead of this unit, got tons of cut and bruises on his exposed skin.

Taeyong, Doyoung, Sungchan and Ten were on their way to the EXO's leader office. It annoys Taeyong so much since the mansion wasn't just a mansion, it's a whole hotel.

Personal hotel that owned by EXO was supposed to be the other gang's headquarter, but they always stole people's rights.

Xiaojun, Haechan and Jaemin are now on the second floor, brainstorming their ideas on how to launch the sudden bomb in the middle of the fights between the hired people and Jeno's team.

"Jeno looked tired already, we must defeat those people!" Jaemin exclaimed worriedly, gaining sighs from the others.

"We need at least two person to distract them." Haechan was setting the time on the latest bomb in his hands. As Jaemin was about to volunteer, someone's voice was heard, huffing all way to them.

"I will go. If you want to follow me then, let's break through them." Mark adjusting his vest as he wrapped the piece of clothes around his thigh.

"Wait, Mark. You're bleeding, I will go with Jaemin." Xiaojun tried to stop Mark, he was worried with the youngest leader of NCT. Mark denied, eager to help the struggling team on the middle of the mansion.

"Company Haechan here, he needs you. You're also our best sharp shooter." Xiaojun agreed, stepping a bit back to let him jump from the higher floor.

"What's with us keep on jumping when we had stairs?" Jaemin still had time to laugh lowly, earning a giggle from the leader.

"We don't wanna waste no time."

As they arrived to the mentioned place, Mark immediately shoot the people around him. Jeno abruptly stopped fighting with his nunchucks.

"Mark! Thank God, you're here." Winwin stopped whatever he was doing and straightly went to the badly bruised Jeno.

"You guys got no guns?!" Jaemin screamed in shock, most of them only got martial arts weapons. Sungchan shouted back, signing Jaemin to lend him a gun.

"Jaemin, hand me a gun!"

Jaemin swiftly slid through the people to hand the lighter gun. Sungchan catched it with his right hand, while his left hand holding a nunchucks, attacking people.

"Wow, Sungchan is too good for a newly added member." Yuta stunned as he punched several the black suited men.

After some times, Mark signaled them to move to the other room. They all saw Haechan from the above, ready to throw his favourite rarely-used-bombs.

"Haechan! Let's get it!"

With that, the middle area of the mansion blowed up after ten seconds they left the area.

"Someone needs to follow me to find for Jaehyun and Lirio, Taeyong told me to."

"Let me go with you this time, send Jeno to Taeil and Chenle outside. Make sure to be careful."

Haechan immediately ran to the rushing Mark ahead him. Haechan handed him the remaining ammo inside his pocket suit.

"Thanks, Hyuck." He then reloads his gun.

"Does your thigh still bleeding? You know it is dangerous to keep on jumping when your ankle is still injured."

Mark chuckled dryly, rubbing Haechan's back. "Worry much, I see. Don't worry, you know how stubborn I am."

"Did you know where Jaehyun is?" Mark tried to contact the mini earpiece, but the response was so frustraring.

"It got no battery already, sometimes I forgot that Jisung said the mini earpiece also needs to be charged once in two days."

"Jisung is so genius, he spent his teenage life to be our member and eventually invent a gadget only we can use."

"But, EXO took advantage over us. Sometimes it's good to have the things we wanted but we did it in a wrong way, we are against the Underworld Government's Law."

After almost ten minutes of roaming around the underground area of the mansion, Haechan spotted a suspicious room 50 meters ahead of them.

"Ain't that look... weird?" Haechan pointed out the only metal door. Mark squinted his eyes, suspecting that it is the room.

"Let's barge in, prepare your smoke grenade."

Mark kicked the metal door, causing a loud bang that shocked Jaehyun and Younghee inside of the room.

"Who's there?!"

"It's me, Minhyung!" Mark shouted back, he was still trying to open the metal using his injured leg.

"There's a key on the right top of the door. Pick the right key slowly, I am not quite sure which one was used to unlock this door."

Haechan jumped to catch the keys, immediately trying almost all of the keys to unlock Jaehyun inside. "Gotcha, babe."

The door cracked open, revealing the dishveled Jaehyun and Younghee.

"Glad it's you, now let's go." Jaehyun immediately stood up, softly pulling Younghee's small arm.

"Lirio, let's go leave—

Younghee?!"