I

"Tell me who's your boss or you'll not going to see the sun anymore." Mark held up his gun, spitting those words sternly.

"I'd rather die than exposing my own boss."

Johnny rolled his eyes, getting annoyed by the repetitive answers. "Fine then. Any last words?" The guy's chin was held up by Mark as he crouched on the cold floor.

"I swear my boss will kill—"

The sound of the gun was ringing in the small dark room. Blood were smeared on the wall. The guy fell on the floor, surrounded by his friends' dead body.

Mark could only chuckled and smirked. "Clean all these fucking mess and make sure you send these corps to their boss." He demanded Johnny and Jeno as he rushed out from the room.

"Geez, those underdogs are annoying." He happened to meet Taeyong and Jaehyun on his way to his room.

"How's those rivals? Were they dangerous?" Mark denied and laughed like a devil.

"They are still newbies. Sadly they need to leave this wonderful world too early." Taeyong patted his shoulder proudly.

"That's it, little brother. Anyways, don't forget the bosses and underbosses meeting at 3 pm."

Going to the large living room, he spotted Renjun and Yuta playing games together, umbothered. "Yo Mark, come here." He walked to them and got dragged by Doyoung to sit beside him.

"WAYV's still at China right? I can't wait for Kun's present." Renjun smiled widely since Kun promised him to bring him any present from his hometown.

"Stop it, silly, just go and eat your hotpot." Haechan pushed him making him lose the game. "They are doing their missions, not to buy you some presents as if you don't have any money."

"Fuck you, Lee Donghyuck. I was about to win." Yuta laughed. "That's what you get for daydreaming."

Johnny came in with Jeno with some new outfits. Probably changing from cleaning the bloods and dead bodies down there.

"Who send those bodies?" Johnny shot up his head from his phone to look at Mark. "Jaehyun. Oh hey, where's Taeil?"

"Cooking for our lunch. I'm really hungry, I hope it's done already." Jaemin complained out of nowhere.

"Did you guys hear any news about President Cho?" Mark shocked as he looked into Jeno's eyes deeply.

"What do you mean? Wasn't he in Spain?" Jeno nodded. "But this article says he will be back in this month."

Jaemin laughed as he tried to process the whole thing. "Wait so this bastard's coming back? I wished he is dead as fuck."

NCT actually had a good connection with President Cho. He never sabotage or ruin the whole gang, but one mistake could change the two biggest mafia gang in Korea.

"I heard he's in a good term with new boys." Mark scoffed. "Bet he's only using them. We all know him, right." All of the boys agreed with Mark's statement.

"Kids, y'all better get your asses up to the dining table or else no more meal." Taeil shouted from the kitchen.

"Alright, coming!" Taeil shook his head.

"This house is a total mess I swear."

Younghee was done packing her whole luggage. "Finally, I'm done!" She put the 5th luggage infront of her door exhaustedly. The girl immediately went down to see her father.

"Papa, when is our flight?" He ruffled the girl's hair sweetly.

"Our flight would be at 7 pm. It takes about 13 hours to arrive safely to Korea." Younghee pouted as she felt a wave of sadness atracking her feelings right now.

"I should go to Isabelle's house." Her father looked at her. "Go ahead, have a proper goodbye."

Isabelle was a good friend to Younghee or also known as Lirio which mean Lily in Spanish. Isabella was her first friend in Madrid ever since three years ago. Both of them were only 16 yet they were very powerful.

Isabelle live three mansions away from Younghee's so it was easy to meet her as soon as possible.

"Isabelle, it's me Lirio." Isabelle peeked on the gate to only see her best friend coming to her house that evening.

"Oh Dios mío—Lirio!" Isabelle ran into Younghee's arm, crying quietly.

"It's okay, Belle. You promised me to always visit each other, right?"

"But I don't want to lose you." Younghee's heart softened as she saw Isabelle's red eyes.

"It's okay, novia. Let's not forget each other, contact me a lot it's okay to spam me your daily activites. But most importantly, remember me in your heart. Come on it's not like I'm going to lose you forever at the moment." Younghee caresses her soft cheeks.

Isabelle rubbed her eyes from tearing again. "Okay then, please be safe okay. Contact me if you arrive and please don't forget me you crackhead." Younghee chuckled.

"I will, novia."

They hugged for the last time, it was a long warm hug as Younghee finally cried silently in Isabelle's arms.

"Adiós, novia. Till' we meet again."

"Don't forget me and us, Lirio. Te amo!" Younghee smiled as she left the mansion and slowly, the mansion was out from her sight.

"Papa, I'm home."

"Great you're already here. Don't cry. You must happy to go back to your hometown, right?" Younghee smiled trying to conceal her sadness as she needs to go on.

"Let's go to the airport early. At least we can go and do some girls activities." Her father suggested. Putting on a wide smile, Younghee excitedly went to adjust her make up and change her outfit.

"Let's go! Korea, here we come."

To be honest, Spain was great. Thousand of wonderful and bitter memories were engraved at this beautiful place. On her way to the airport, Younghee's eyes never left the buildings and the places that caught her attention since the day one.

"Papa, remember the tragedy two years ago?" Her eyes suddenly filled with painful tears. "Mama left us forever in Madrid, but at least her wish was implemented."

President Cho was true. Mrs. Cho's wish was to die in any beautiful places, if it is not Seoul, it could be any beautiful country that was listed in her notebook. Spain was included in it.

"Your mama was an angel, just like you. But sadly, she needs to follow my track as a mafia leader. She sacrified herself to be one of my partner in a mission and she's gone, forever." President Cho was known as a very powerful man, he rarely cried but he got feelings too.

"As her daughter, I am also willing to be like her." Younghee was trained strictly by her own father. She went to Spain to follow President Cho and also to train herself about anything related to mafia world.

"I am very proud of you. But, you are a girl." President Cho was originally won't let her but she convinced herself that she'd be fine ever since she was 15.

Younghee smiled. "I know I ruined myself and sacrified my teenage life to be an assasin in mafia world. It's okay, I guess."