XXVIII

NCT safely arrived at Incheon. They passed the traffic polices twice that day, their weapons and drugs are still safe around them. As the vans arrived infront of a gate covered with bushes, Taeyong jumped out of the car and took out a remote control.

The gate abruptly opened, exposing the big and clean mansion behind the messy gate. All of the members were in awe, most of them never see the real state of the most expensive mansion they owned.

"I told you guys, this one is better than our two previous mansion."

Lucas elbowed Johnny, making the older male turned his head to him. "Are our mansions in America similar to this?"

Johnny chuckled, "Don't even ask about our mansions in America, 127 unit visited more than 10 states to see our company branches and mansions."

Lucas, along with the WAYV members stopped breathing for awhile. They really admired the success of the most famous unit in NCT.

"Dreamies also visited our branches around Asia, this year we are focusing on our main branch here so we can balance our managements carefully." Renjun added, gaining some nodded from the others.

All of them done with managing their stuffs and weapons. The weapons stockroom was more upgraded than before. The garage could fit almost 30 cars and 10 motorbike at one time, it's easier for them as they had 23 branded and international cars.

The training room was bigger, it could fit 20 members at a time. This mansion made NCT more sastified than ever, they literally are going to enjoy their life.

Let's not talk about the kitchen and dining room. It literally looks like some modern bars and cafes with neon lights everywhere, futuristic design according to the youngest members.

"The rooftop is a good place too. I got my spot now, hoes." Doyoung ran upstairs where the rooftop door located. Johnny, Mark and Ten loved the bar area so much, it even had snooker and dart board around the walls.

"Jaehyun love this style, I wish he's safe." Johnny sighed worriedly, leaning his tall frame on the snooker board behind him.

"Guys, this mansion had basketball court too!" Chenle chirped loudly, gaining Winwin and Kun's attention. Their new place was the best thing they ever had.

"Listen, we can rest first. I contacted the new members and we will have a meeting in the blue room I showed you. All of you still have three hours left, have fun."

"Jaehyun, I want to sleep." Younghee yawned, slowly shifted her head onto Jaehyun's lap. Jaehyun was a bit shocked, he jolted a little making the girl laughed.

"You can't, Chanyeol will come inside whenever he wants."

Younghee sighed heavily as she again, hardly tried to break the thick rope around her small wrists. Jaehyun helped her with his feet, but the shoes were distracting his attempts.

"Take off your shoes, use your toes."

Jaehyun obeyed, he untied the rope perfectly. Younghee secretly squeals and immediately untie the ones around Jaehyun's wrists.

"We made it! Gimme a five." Jaehyun high-fived the excited girl on the floor.

"But, what should we do now?"

Jaehyun being the successful underboss he is, took out a mini earpiece. It is smaller than the usual one, he successfully hid it inside his pocket.

"EXO members are too old to invest these type of things, that's why they need us to supply them many things."

"NCT has many brains, I'm impressed." Jaehyun immediately called Johnny. After about couples of minutes, Jaehyun smiled tiredly.

"They are on their way, Johnny told us to just stay here. They will manage everything outside."

Younghee let out a relieved exhale, hugging Jaehyun to calm her worried mind.

"Guys, meet Shotaro and Sungchan."

The leader's happy smile was enough to show how proud he was to introduce the new faces in their group.

"Good evening, my name is Jung Sungchan. Thanks for having me here." Sungchan bowed several times, showing his grateful towards the member.

"Shotaro may use Japanese, he's still new in Korea. Thankfully, Yuta's here." Yuta smiled, motioning his hands so the new member could continue his greetings.

"Hi, my name is Osaki Shotaro. Hope we can work well together." The members clapped, some of them are already knew each other. Taeyong couldn't take off the smile plastered on his flawless face.

"Everyone knew them already, right? I hope we can be more upgraded and powerful, they'll be known on public in just a click."

A sound of a loud ringtone filled the whole meeting room. Everyone's eyes were searching for the source. It was from Johnny's phone.

"Excuse me, I'll pick it up real quick."

Johnny went out, following by Mark since he was being curious. He looked into the caller's ID real quick, making his eyebrows scrunched.

"JH77?"

Johnny hardly trying to remember the code so damn well. Mark then snapped his fingers. "It's Jaehyun's mini earpiece code!"

Johnny widen his eyes, picking up the call. He was so excited, and of course mad at the same time. EXO betrayed them, it's not like they had a big deal with each other but still it's offensive for them.

"Stay there, bro. Oh and please keep Lirio safe, we don't want to lose her or we can't get our revenge on her father."

Mark's head turned quickly towards Johnny's reaction due to Younghee's name mentioned.

"Is she safe?" Johnny nodded as he slid the phone inside his pocket. Mark sighed, leaning on the cold wall behind him.

"You're still thinking of her? Don't be, Mark. You've been thinking of three different girls at the same time, three!" Johnny slowly massaged his back and shoulder, calming him down.

"I miss Younghee, I've been wanting to know that girl in my dream and Lirio, I have this guts to protect her."

Johnny then smiled, dragging his shoulder all way into the room.

As they stepped into the blue room, Taeyong immediately turned around to face the taller male. "Who's calling?"

"Jaehyun, they're currently in a safe state. Also, there are some things I want to tell all of you."

"Well then, prepare all the weapons, gadgets, vest and suits. This will also be the first mission for our new faces."