VI

Thrones. Lust. Money.

Three words to describe how arrogant and powerful Lee Minhyung was. He wanted to stay in his throne, despite of being the third leader of the gang.

Lust, yes he desired the power so much that he chase for it. He never failed to get anything he wanted. He was fully capable of many things, almost everything.

Money. He doesn't really care about it. But when you got a throne, a power over everyone, you'll have to be more greedy. You gotta keep it to yourself as it also helped you to be more powerful than ever.

"How's the mission?" Mark asked Taeyong who just woke up as he entered the living room. They all just showered, some members were busy cleaning the weapons and some were still sleeping.

"All were fine. We tried to track several gang's mansion and all I can relate to is The Boyz gang."

"The Boyz? Oh, I don't think it's them." Mark denied. He really didn't feel it as they actually had a good connection with each other.

Little did they knew, The Boyz were already working under their rival, President Cho.

"Honestly, me too. But we can't accuse anyone easily." Mark sighed.

"Fine then. You should get some rest, you didn't sleep at all since the mission finished yesterday."

Taeyong laughed. "Okay, okay. I'll go first."

It was 8 am in the morning. "I should ask someone to go out with me." He ran to the kitchen to find Yuta.

"Yuta, can we go out?" Yuta wasn't busy but he needs to rest for the upcoming racing competition.

"I'm sorry, Mark. I need to rest. The competition is tomorrow." Mark sighed and left the kitchen with zero words.

"I should prepare myself with some studies. The second semester is coming."

The mansion felt empty. He went to the mansion's little ward and only saw Jaemin and Taeil treating Jeno's wound. Meanwhile the IT room filled with some members who were busy playing mobile games. The mansion wasn't empty. He felt empty.

Scrolling through his Instagram, he decided to search for Younghee's account. "Maybe she have one, at least we can meet each other again." A cute smile drawn on his face.

"Fuck, yes! I found it."

He wiggled his legs like a cute puppy. He followed her and decided to slid into her chatbox. "I am not a creep, right ? Okay then."

lilyounghee

guess i found ur instagram acc
hi younghee

mark?
OMFG
MARK

yea hahaha
its me

u r such a pro u found me lmao
okey i followed u back

wait we should have each others number
mines xxx-xxx-xxx

i gotcha boi
hey lets meet
im kinda bored today

lmao same
lets meet at the mall we first met
ill wait for u

okay ttyl bro

"Oh my fucking God, I'm going to meet her." He kept on jumping all way to his room.

"Yo Mark, what's wrong with you?"