X

Running into the dark, she couldn't see any lights. "Fuck, where am I?"

She asked silently, kicked the rocks all around her way. Suddenly, someone pulled her by her waist into a deeper side of the forest.

"Who are you?" She asked, running out of breath. Surprisingly, she didn't even screamed, or even getting terrified. She traced her pale fingers on the male's face.

"Don't run away from me again please. I beg you, Lily." She furrowed her eyebrows, feeling confused as hell.

"As long as I knew, mine was Lirio not Lily." The male the smirked under the dim moonlight and finally ran away from her sight.

She felt lost, she felt like she couldn't breath, her knees felt weak. She finally collapsed on the cold ground of the pitch black forest, hoping for the male to come back.

"Don't go!"

Younghee jolted up from the short sleep she had. She looked around the room and spotted zero sign of forest surroundings, that means she was dreaming. Younghee drank the water on her nightstand and carefully sooth the surprised Yong on her lap.

"And again, the dream keep on coming back to me like how the fuck?" She asked Yong. "Yongie, I want to meet him, but I'm not sure if he's really exist."

Her bed was drenched by her own sweats, her eyes were red, the clock showed it was still four in the morning.

"I want to call someone, I want to call Sunwoo." She dialed on the Sunwoo's number but got zero responses for the fifth time.

"Oh well, they had a mission yesterday." She sighed as she decided to call someone, Mark. His name kept on appeared on her mind but she tried to ignore it for the past hours.

"Screw it! I wanna call Mark."

"Hello? Mark are you there?"

"Uh, Younghee? How early you got up."

His husky morning voice really had her melting on her bed. Yong purred upon hearing the voice on the line.

"Morning hehe, I can't sleep anymore. You just wake up too?"

"Yea, my dream was traumatic but I like it."

"My dream was really depressing. A guy kept on appearing in it and called me Lily."

"Wow, must be your lover."

It's obvious that Mark was jealous but he actually felt curious of Younghee's dream. Their dreams were almost similar but there was no way that Younghee was the one he longed for.

"Can we meet? I want to see you out of the sudden."

"Well, yeah. Sure, where can I pick you?"

"Let's just meet at the garden at the mall area."

"See you in 30 minutes I guess?"

"Yeah, see ya!"

Younghee put Yong inside his small house and wore Mark's shirt to meet him as soon as possible.

Mark drove all way to the mall's garden with Younghee's hoodie on. Well, cute little surprises always made people's day. He sped up the car and decided to park it right behind a bench where Younghee already waited.

"Mark!" She went up to him and hugged him, unknowingly clinged onto his leg like a baby koala.

"Oops, my bad" She let go of the hug and was shocked to see her hoodie fits perfectly on him.

"Surprised? I love my shirt on yours." He complimented her making her cheeks heated up.

"How about we go to any 24 hours restsurant?" Mark suggested. Younghee nodded vigorously making him chuckled.

"How about KFC? It's been awhile since I went there." Mark ruffled her already messed up hair.

"Anything for you, chubs." Younghee screeched silently as she threw a sheepish smile.

Arriving at the place, Mark ordered some food for them as Younghee sat on the table that placed on the very corner of the restaurant. Younghee updated an instastory early in the morning with a hope that the other boys didn't try to find her.

"Mark, faster let's take a selfie together." Younghee shouted with no shame since there were no customers but them. Mark laughed as he brought the tray carefully.

"Okay, okay cheese!" Younghee snapped. They enjoyed playing Snapchat together, too drawn into it.

"So like, school is two days away!" Younghee cheered. "How old are youn by the way?"

"I'm a '00 baby so 20 years old to be exact." Mark pouted. "I'm 21! Life is unfair."

Without realization, Younghee's lips already touched Mark's cheek. "It's okay, baby lion. At least we're in the same course."

"O-oh right..."

Mark's tinted cheek were getting obvious. "We can hang, it's okay. Mind introducing me to your friends?"

"Yes, of course. There are three students who took the same course as you." Younghee cheered as she leaned her head onto his shoulder.

"Oh, Younghee I want to ask you something." Younghee hummed and looked up to him. "What is that about?"

"Were you at the racing competition last two days?" Younghee's heart stopped beating. She gasped quietly, she was so worried if he found out who she truly was.

"I was there because I followed my aunt and my papa. They brought me there to see the competition." She then realized one thing despite of being a bit relieved.

"Were you there too?"

The table had turned, Mark tried to elaborate any words that make sense to answer her question. "I was there too because of my family, quiet boring but yeah gotta follow them." Younghee didn't even felt suspicious towards him.

"Should we go back home? Your family must be searching for you." Mark suggested as they already spent almost one hour at the empty KFC.

"Thanks for the company, I wish I could see the guy in my dream."

"Me too, chubs. She's the one I've been searching but I could feel that she will not safe if she found me."

"Why is that so?"

"I am dangerous." Younghee could relate Mark's words really bad. They just knew each other in about almost two weeks, she couldn't trust anyone easily but this guy really made her heart beat fast every moment.