XXIV

Younghee, or you can say it was Lirio who started to run as fast as she could all way to the NCT's leader infront of a stage. She unintentionally torned away her wig for a better view.

"Lirio, fuck what are you doing here?!" Taeyong grabbed her shoulder to hide behind the table.

"Why? I can do this okay. Don't underestimate me."

Taeyong groaned, pulling out some extra bullets for her exclusive gun, just in case she needs them. "Here, use it wisely. It can only take six bullets at a time."

Mark being the skilled shooter, was handling Kevin with his sniper. Both of them were located about 20 meters away from each other, but Mark was failed.

"Why is Kevin so fast?" He tried to follow Kevin but accidentally got tripped over a chair. He cursed, turning around to search for Jaehyun.

"Yo, Jae. Help me to catch Kevin down there." Jaehyun went down and trailed the mentioned person before.

Younghee who was busy handling EXO members suddenly bumped onto someone's broad back. She flinched, fell on her bump.

"Aw, damn. Be careful you nasty—"

"Younghee?!"

"P-papa?!"

President Cho immediately hugged her, she was stiffened on her spot. Her inner self was battling either to follow her father or Taeyong, her rival wannabe.

"Were you safe? Did you even ate?" He rubbed the girl's back up and down, making her calmed down for a while.

"I am totally fine, papa. It—"

A bullet flew right into President Cho's arm, making the grip around her shoulder loosened. Younghee screamed, scared if the culprit killed her only father. Suddenly, she got dragged by her arm harshly.

"Let me go, papa!"

"Stop moving or you wanna get shot at?!"

Mark growled right infront of her face making her shut her eyes in a pure jolt. She silently sobbed making the taller male hurriedly asked her whether she was fine.

"Oh, I am sorry. I didn't mean to shout like that and even shoot your papa's arm. I am sorry I am bad." He caressed her soft brown hair slowly while she buried her masked face onto his panting chest.

"We have already caught two of them, three escaped along with President Cho." Jaehyun stated carefully one by one towards Taeyong.

"What about EXO? Where are those documents and money?" Taeyong asked, feeling impatient.

"I told Johnny to come and collect the stuffs while I was fighting with The Boyz so everything is almost perfect." A smile escaped from his bruised lips.

"Great, let's head home. I'll manage these club things later."

Jaehyun helped Younghee to clean her light bruises while she was putting bandages around it. She winced in pain, massaging her sprained ankle.

"Want me to take ice?"

Younghee nodded, leaning her body on the headboard slowly. Jaehyun stared at her with full of pity. To Jaehyun, she must be suffered a lot.

"Wait here, I'll take it—"

A small hand that wrapped around the brown haired male's wrist made him stopped. His heart was beating fast. Jaehyun turned around to face her.

"Can I meet my members?" She asked, more like pleading. Jaehyun shot her his dimpled smile, it was like a sedate to her messy mind. He nodded.

"You can't move too much, and remember what Taeyong told you?"

"Why can't you at least pity me? It's not good to stay inside this room for a hella long time."

Jaehyun chuckled, patting her head. "Later, I will. Let me take a bag of ice."

Taeyong's POV

"You guys still have an audacity to attack us while knowing how bad your leader will fail. Interesting."

Jeno and Ten managed to make them feel terrified, good underbosses. Mark was still observing the bright screen, making sure that the informations in The Boyz's sistem wasn't wrong.

"Tell me how did you get to work with Cho Yoon."

From who I could tell, Sunwoo was spitting the remaining blood inside his mouth. He looked terrified yet so calm. Kevin looked down, afraid of getting hit by Jeno beside him.

"We were actually running this mafia career all by ourselves, you must be acknowledge about this topic. One day, he met us. He asked us and even said he will help us to grow and make a big amount of money."

I scofffed. They were so innocent, easy to fall for a small trap. I can tell it was a total lie, honestly we fell for that once. That was a big mistake I would never repeat again, ever.

"And along these three years did he even gave you a big amount of money like he promised?" Sunwoo turned his head towards Kevin, dissappointed.

"Sangyeon told us we only got about 30% from any big missions. We never questioned him since we were scared." Kevin finally spoke, he sounded so mad but I knew he couldn't let that all out.

"I experienced the same things just like you guys, our members were only 15 back then and us as a mafia rookie fell for his promises. One day, he ran away to Spain with all of our providential, money, weapons and almost killed us by bombing our old mansion. Thank God all of us were safe. I can't believe you guys still follow and even trusted him this way."

"We can't object him, that was the last thing we imagined to do to him."

Mark clicked something on the keyboard and sighed in satisfication. He ran to me and abruptly dragged my hand towards the mahogany desk.

"Look what I found. Sunwoo, Kevin, you guys can plan a revenge if you want to." Mark was panting hard, sending a document to The Boyz's personal system.

"What did you do, Minhyung?" Sunwoo asked, Jeno and Ten helped them to stand up properly. Sunwoo went to us, he gasped quietly. "So you recorded us?"

Mark nodded, smirked in advance. "Let's collab and knock him down." Kevin smiled, nodded in agreement.

"I will let you guys go first, but remember Lirio is still under us. I want to torture Cho Yoon mentally."

"Before our collaboration start, we all need to complete our mission at Vancouver and New York for two to three months. Is that okay with you?"

"It's fine, I hacked your system so I already knew it. Is that including Cho Yoon?" Sunwoo shook his head in denial. I smiled, shaking hands with him.

"Make sure to make Sangyeon listen to the recorded audio and don't expose our plan. I trust both of you."

End of Taeyong's POV

NCT × THE BOYZ omg i literally made it lol. but fr tho i was imagining an interaction between the canada line, the jaehyuns and eric × jeno.