EPILOGUE

four months into the marriage, the Lee couple.

"Chubs wake up sweetheart,"

The latter didn't even move an inch, it's been about a week and a few days since Younghee started vomitting randomly especially in the morning, getting mad easily and even the roller coaster of moods.

She sounded so wasted, indeed. Mark took this opportunity to softly rub her stomach while humming sweet sounds of his morning vocal into her ear.

"If you're still feeling unwell, let me handle your works babe."

Upon hearing the word works, the wife jumped out of the bed heavily and went straight into the shower.

"No, let's go. You already took over my place for almost a week I don't want to be a burdensome,"

Younghee is still the Younghee he used to know. He chuckled into his hands, finding her concerns adorable especially when it comes to him.

"Okay, I'll wait for you downstairs."

•••

Younghee made her way into the office, leaving the whole level silent since she didn't show up for the past week due to her sickness.

Jeno who happened to be in the same elevator as Younghee shocked, it could've be Mark but he wasn't really surprised to see his boss for today.

"Morning, Younghee."

"Morning too, Jeno." 

A silence created, leaving only the sound of clashing papers as Jeno was rummaging through the file.

"So you asked me about your sickness don't you?"

"When was it—oh shit yea, yesterday, isn't it?"

The male then passed the wide paper, with some written datas all over it. He couldn't hide the cheeky smile he had on him, already guessing it right since the day Mark told him about his wife's condition.

"So you mean..."

"You are pregnant, Lee Younghee."

As both of them arrived at Younghee's office, she immediately set herself on her chair, almost crying, not expecting time would fly this fast.

Lee Younghee, the once problematic young lady and an assasin of a mafia group, is now officially a mother of her baby-to-be.

And she had been officially pregnant for three weeks, yet she never thought of buying a pregnancy test or even meeting a doctor by her own because of her loaded works.

It's maybe the time for her to take a break from business world, only for about a year, she thought.

"Actually I kinda feel bad for Mark, he badly wanted a child yet you are the first one to know about this news..."

"Call him, he'd be crying now." Jeno jokes, taking a seat infront of her while arranging the papers for their meeting.

"Um, Jeno?"

Jeno replied her with his puppy-like sound, head up to hold an eye contact with her.

"Let's gather NCT and TBZ members? I want to surprise them," Jeno blinked his eyes several times, thinking of the situation already made him slowly massaging his temple.

"Are you legit want me to collect them? It is not hard but the situation would be hella chaotic,"

"I don't care, as long as I could share this happiness with my family. I trusted you, Jeno. Don't ever feel like calling Mark."