VIII

"New, I want to tell you something." Younghee looked into New's eyes deeply.

"What is it, Younghee?" Younghee who was busy playing with Yong in her hands felt like losing her words already.

"I think I'm in love." She said making New's eyes popped.

"With who? Since when? And why?"

Younghee laughed as she tried to shut New up. "His name's Mark. I met him at the mall on my second day in Korea." With that, Younghee decided to tell everything to New.

"Whoa, love at the first sight." She smiled happily making Yong purred cutely in her arms.

"Why Yongie? You want to see Mark too?" The kitten made a very cute sound making New also melted on the spot.

"How come you can be an assasin when you are this soft?" New joked making Younghee shrugged.

"All because of my mama. You must be know that, right?" New nodded weakly.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Lirio." She smiled and hugged New. "Thanks for understanding me, and also Isabelle."

Suddenly, her phone vibrates telling her that someone was sending her messages. "Who is it?"

Mark óㅅò

MARK :
hey younghee

MARK :
i feel like texting you rn

YOUNGHEE :
markkk

YOUNGHEE :
wow so sudden huh

MARK :
i wanna text u longer but

MARK :
im kind of busy

MARK :
can u cheer for me?

YOUNGHEE :
okey then

YOUNGHEE :
cheer up baby lion

YOUNGHEE :
idk what u do but i wish for ur success

YOUNGHEE :
u can tell me anything im only one call away

MARK :
thanks younghee

MARK :
i appreciate that my dear

MARK :
got to go bye bye :]

Younghee's heart surely skipped a beat.

"My dear?" She squaled on her pillow excitedly.

"New, he called me dear how am I supposed to react?!" New saw the chats and could only cringe for real.

"Shut it, Younghee. He needs supports that's why."

"But he fucking called me dear like wjat the actual fuck?" New dragged her to go out to the living room.

"We should play games, Younghee. Stop with your Mark and we better focus for tonight."

Younghee pouted. "What if he finds out that I'm a daughter of mafia, or maybe worst, an assasin?" New rubbed her small back.

"It's fine. No matter who you are, love will always winning." Younghee smiled upon hearing New's words.

"I wish I was like a normal teenager, but looking at you guys having the same fate like me makes me a bit relieved."