Planning

Bella's P.O.V.

As we walk to living room my heart starts to pick up it's paste and I feel sick, no it's okay simple questions. I take a deep breath as we enter and take a seat on the couch, Sam sits next to me and grabs my hand.

"Okay, so I heard what Sam said, he is correct just some simple questions." I nod at the alpha's words and he grins. "Okay favourite colour?" I think about it then smile.

"Purple." He nods and writes it down on a small black notepad.

"Food?" I tap my chin then click my fingers.

"Curry, rice and pitters!" He grins and nods in approval.

"Sam's too. Now book?" I shrug and shake my head.

"To many to choose from, although I like the shadow/ dark novel series." He nods and writes it down.

"Just like Sam, too many to choose from!" He imitates and gets it pretty accurate I laugh and see Sam's slightly red face.

"I don't sound like that!" I pat his knee.

"Sorry, but you kinda do!" I say grinning, he scowls and starts to tickle me. "Ahhh, save me." I say over dramatically. The alpha laughs and pushes Sam's leg with his foot, he stops but leans into my ear.

"Trust me this isn't the end of it!" I shiver and he smiles in victory, I punch his shoulder and he laughs.

"Ahem!" I blush slightly as the alpha grins at us. "Family?" I freeze and rub my arms.

"Erm...." I rub my hand through my hair.

"She only has her father." I shake my head, and pat Sam's hand.

"You should know the whole story, we have to plan it as-well. Maybe he could help." I say to Sam he looks skeptical but agrees. I turn to the alpha and most of my story spills out, he stays quiet. Then Sam starts to explain his plan, the alpha shakes his head and sighs.

"Hate to admit this Sam but......you are a crap planner!" I laughed and Sam scowled.

"You are so mean!" I tap his leg.

"The alpha speaks the truth!" In a weird spooky voice, he leans back and looks at me like I'm crazy. "Yeah you're mated to a crazy chick, deal with it!" Sam grins and hugs me.

"You aren't the only one!" The alpha says, I laugh as Sam hits him playfully.

"See what I have to put up with?!" Sam asks me looking hurt, I give him a look and he shuts up. "Crap Bella, I'm sorry. I just......" I laugh and shake my head.

"Dude chill! It's okay, my life is just messed up." I say sadly, he pulls me in for another hug.

"Well I'll leave you two, to it. I'll do the planning. Bella if you'd like to stay you may." I nod slowly then shake my head.

"I have to go home!" I say urgently.

"Why?" Sam asks worriedly.

"Did I tell you about my dad's friends?" I ask Sam shrugs.

"I'm not sure, although I think I know where this is going." I bite my lip to stop it from trembling.

"His friends like to have to much fun, if I don't turn up....I don't even want to think about what he'll do to me." I shudder and Sam hugs me tightly.

"Can't we kill him?" Asks the Alpha in an annoyed tone.

"You can, if you want me dead!" I say seriously, Sam's grip tightens. The alpha pats Sam's shoulder to reassure him, I smile a small smile at him and he returns it.

"I don't want them to touch you." I bite my lip.

"I don't want it either, but I'd rather not go all death chick in your house." I state simply, Sam kisses my temple.

"Don't leave." I groan and face palm.

"You have to make this difficult, don't you?" I ask frustrated, I glance at Sam and see him pouting.

"Yup, so please stay." I huff and sit up right.

"My god, fine I'll stay!" Sam jumps up in joy bringing me with him. I look back to the alpha to see him closing his office door, he catches my eye and winks. I roll my eyes and bury my face in Sam's chest as a blush seeps up to my cheeks.

"Come on, bed time." Sam says while I yawn, I grin and start walk but I'm swept off my feet- literally! I look up and see Sam's grinning face above me. He takes me to his room and drops me on his bed, he rummages around his wardrobe until he pulls out a shirt.

"Wait, we're sleeping in the same bed?" I ask worriedly.

"Yes, I'm not letting you go that easily." I shake my head and catch the shirt he throws at my face, it only brushes my nose and he smiles.

"I don't want to sleep in the same bed." Sam looks hurt and looks almost rejected. "Oh no, not because I don't love you." I run over to him and pull his face to my level. "I don't want to lash out at you again, I can't stand to think I hurt you in any way." He kisses me slowly and I kiss him back, he soon pulls away.

"You love me?" He asks cockily, I groan and shove him away.

"Of course you'd register that bit!" I say exasperated, I start to walk to his on-suite but he grabs me around the waist.

"No I'm sorry it's just....amazing to here you say that, and do you want to know something?" I nod. "I love you to." It comes out slow and husky, I grin and kiss him again. I pull away and he growls, I laugh and point to the shirt which is now on the floor.

"Let me change." I grab it and run into the bathroom, I strip down, only keeping my underwear on then slip on the shirt. I look at my self and roll my eyes, he couldn't of picked a longer one?! It only just covered my but and I was not impressed about that. I walk out and hear a wolf whistle. Ha lol get it, wolf whistle? I look up and run my eyes over my mate, he's sat on the bed in only his boxers.

"Like what you see?" He asks and I look up into his eyes blushing.

"I didn't wolf whistle." I state simply, I dump my clothes in a pile on the floor, at the side of the bed. I climb into bed and Sam climbs in next to me. "Night." I snuggle into his chest and he wraps an arm around my waist.

"Night Bella, I love you." He whispers, I grin into his chest and kiss it softly,

"I love you too!" And I drift into a peace full sleep.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, sorry it's up sooooooooo late please forgive me, I had a slight bit of writers block but I'm okay now. I was also busy this past week, it was our final week before we broke up for Christmas. Oh and congrats to everyone who survived the 21st! :D So I have 2 weeks off school, so I should be able to post more often like normal. Okay comment, vote and fan,  See you next time :D Katie :D