Hello again

Bella's P.O.V.

I think I just fainted because I do not remember it being day time, or Sam sat talking to my angel of a mother! I sit up groggily and Sam smiles at me. "Well this isn't awkward!" I mutter sarcastically and get up from the ground. "How long was I out?" I ask curiously as I let out a big yawn, attractive I know.

"Just the night." Sam replies getting up and giving me a morning hug.

"Great." I say and grab and apple from his backpack. "Wait, what happened to dad and all his friends." I glance at my mum and she sighs getting up and walking over to me.

"We got rid of his friends, made sure they'd never touch alcohol again. But your father, we couldn't get to him because he is bound to you. The only way to break the bond is to get a vile of both of your bloods and mix them together, we will them set it alight." I groan and run a hand through my hair.

"Well that won't be difficult at all!" I say sarcastically and throw the apple over the river in frustration.

"Yup, you got my sarcasm all right!" I let a small smile slip onto my face and she grins back at me pulling me into a hug. "Gosh I've missed you baby girl, and I'm soo sorry I left but I couldn't stop it. I couldn't even help you, the only thing I did was push you towards Sam." I pull back and raise an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" She would of been blushing by now, but you can't really see it when she's a glowing light.

"Weeelllllll......" She trails off I give her a look and cross my arms over my chest. "Okay, okay. That day your dad went into Sam's territory it was me?!" She says kinda sheepish, I roll my eyes and look at Sam. He shrugs and walks over to my side wrapping an arm around my waist.

"And I'm glad you did." I smile up at him and he kisses me softly, mum smiles and makes a heart with her hands.

"So cute!" She coos at us, I chuckle and shake my head in amusement.

"Looks like I got my strangeness from you too." She grins and nods her head.

"Probably!" I grin and start to pack away out camping supplies.

"If we're going to get that vile we need to get going and create a plan." They both nod and help me pack away. I wonder if on the way I can ask her some questions, some standing out more than others. 

**************

"Mum, how are you an angel?" I ask curiously after a 10 minute silence of walking, she sighs and hands over a book.

"I've heard every question the answers are all in there, and some extra one's. The thing is you may only open it after I've left." I sigh and look up at the sky while on Sam's back, yes we're taking it slow so we're at the pack house late at night when dad should be drunk and unconscious.

"So I can't ask you anything?" She smiles and grabs my hand.

"You ask me a couple of questions, I suppose." I smile and glance at the book seeing a lock.

"What's the key?" I ask, she glances to the locket around my neck. It's in the shape of a rose and that's my middle name as well as my mums. "I got the idea out of the princess diaries when you were 4 and wouldn't stop watching it!" I chuckle and run a hand over the lock.

"I watch it on your birthday, ever since you left." She nods and squeezes my hand.

"I know." I try to make light of the situation.

"Sorry all seeing and all knowing!" She chuckles and shakes her head.

"So I've kept tabs on you. no biggie!" I laugh and shake my head.

"Fair enough! So you've been okay?" I ask to make sure.

"Yes, I've missed you so much. And I've watched your life, you have no idea how many times I've wanted to help." I smile and kiss her cheek, yes because she's on earth we can touch and we can feel.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Guys it almost over! Just a couple more chapters left. 3 I think :( I'm happy that you've enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy my other books, see you soon guys. :D Katie :D