Letter

Bella's P.O.V.

I wake up and start to panic when I realize I'm in my old room, was it all a dream? I ask myself curiously, I sigh and get up to stretch. Ouch! Not my best idea ever. I throw on an old hoody and stumble down the stairs into the kitchen. And there's Sam and Chris talking away, so it wasn't a dream. "Morning sleeping beauty." Sam says looking up at me and smiling.

"Morning." I say sifling a yawn, he laughs and pats the seat next to him.

"I made you breakfast." He says and pushes a plate with an omelette and bacon on it, I grin and start to tuck in,

"So what's going to happen about both our packs?" I ask curiously, Sam sighs and snatches a piece of bacon.

"That's up to you, we can unite our packs or we can keep one and not the other." I sigh and eat my last bite of breakfast.

"Well why not join, we'll have one of the biggest packs out there." Sam nods and looks at Chris.

"It's your choice sweetie, but remember this will mean we have to mate.....and soon." I sigh and nod my head. I jump up from my seat and walk to the door that leads to the hallway.

"About time too." I say and close it on Sam's shocked face and Chris's laughter. I couldn't resist saying that, and I really love Sam so why not mate!? I walk back upstairs to my old bedroom and fall onto my bed, my head hits something hard under the pillow. What on earth?

I stick my hand under it and pull out a small black book, my mum's book! I grin and take off the locket that I always wear, I open it swiftly and push it into place. I hear the satisfying unlocking sound and I grin in triumph. I open it to the first page and see a small envelope addressed to me, obviously. I rip it open and get comfy before I start to read.

My dear daughter Bella

I'm wrting this the day before you have called me, I know there are many questions you have and so I've wrote them all down in this book. I hope to see you again one day, on better terms of course. And I'm so sorry I had to leave you, if I'd of known your father would turn into the monster he is today I never would of left. My time is almost near to see you, you look so much like me. But I can see bits of your father in you, and yet I only see goodness in you heart. I will always love you, remember that.

Until we meet again my little Bella, love from your mother xxx

I feel small teardrops start to roll down my face, but it's not complete tears of sadness some are of joy. I hear the door open but I don't even look up, I can sense it's Sam. I hold the note out to him and I start to turn to the nest page. Oh my gosh, she's actually made it look like a book. She's put an index and everything. She's just as odd as me, I think letting out a little laugh. I feel Sam come sit next to me and he lets out a chuckle when he sees what she's done.

"She's one of a kind." He says gently placing the letter back in it's envelope.

"Nah, I'm just like her." I say happily, glancing at the morning sky. I love you too mummy.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Okay I know it's been a while and I'm really sorry, but I do have a way to make you feel better. I'M GOING TO WRITE A SQEUAL! AHHHHHH! It's won't be for a while, maybe. Depends on how fast I finish my other books. Anyway I know it's short for a last chapter but hey there's another book. I'm thinking the title should be madness, you know mental madness?! What do ya think? Let me know, and I'll see you in the nest book. Oh and thank you to everyone who has commented, voted and fanned. I love you guys :D Katie :D