Meet and greet

Bella's P.O.V.

I can't believe I said I'd meet him at the lake! I shouldn't go, he shouldn't have to put up with me. And what about me? I roll my eyes at Sarah. Look we can't drag him into the shit that we call our lives, he deserves someone better. But without your co-operation the bond will break and we'll all die. I'm going to have to risk it. Please at least go meet him, for me..please?! I sigh and open my window. Only for you. Thank-you Bella. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you ow me. Okie-dokie.

I listen through out the pack house and hear loud snores coming from the living room, yep he's out like a light. I jump out the window and feel the wind whipping through my hair, before I land on my feet. I glance up at my second story window and hope no-one breaks down my door, I have to keep it locked nowadays.

I shake my head to clear all these thoughts and run into the forest towards the river. I smell the already familiar scent of my mate (musky and minty) and slow down as the smell increases. I glance through the shadows and see him sat on a rock rubbing his hands over his face, I step out and his head immediately snaps up. He lets out a long sigh and gives me a break taking smile. "I thought you weren't going to show." He moves over on the rock and I hesitantly sit next to him, I shrug and look up at the moon.

"I told you I would." He nods and I sigh. "I need you to do something for me." I say out of the blue. "Anything you want." I look back at him and stare right into his eyes. Please don't do it Bella! I sigh.   "I want you to re....." I collapse onto the floor in pain.

My sight becomes completely black and I only faintly hear someone saying "Stay awake!" But I'm gone with a bright white light."

Sam's P.O.V.

"I need you to do something for me." She says suddenly, I nod but she can't see me, she's looking up. "Anything." I say honestly, because I would do anything for her- my mate. She turns to look at me and stares right into my eyes. Something isn't right. Hush Mark! She seemed lost and sad the she sighed. "I want you to re......" She didn't finish as she collapsed onto the floor in a heap.

I jump off the rock and crouch down besides her, "Stay awake, stay awake, stay awake!" I repeat, but it's no use- she blacks out. I start to panic and hyperventilate. I suddenly see a flash of white skin and jump back, my mate was clawing at the air. Her skin magically started to be covered in bloody cuts and new bruises, I stare wide eyes as she starts to claw harder and tears roll from her eyes. She starts muttering and I creep closer, she lashes out again and claws my arm. I hiss and look at the long three scratches.

She suddenly falls limp and doesn't move, I bite my lip and debate on what to do. Mark! It's okay now man, her.... session is over. What? Just go to her for....hey she's waking up. I glance over at her to see her twitching slightly, I shuffle towards her. I crouch down and stroke her face, her eyes flash open in fright and she jumps away from me. What the heck?!

She realises it's me and gulps, she crawls over to the edge of the river and starts cleaning her wounds. Dude what now? Talk to her! I take a step forward and she whimpers slightly, I sit down slowly and start pulling grass out of the ground. "What....." She cuts me off.

"I'm guessing you want an explanation?!" I nod at her slowly.

"It'd be nice." She sighs and curls into a ball.

"It's a long unpleasant story." She admits quietly.   

"I have all night." I crawl over to her and place an arm around her shoulders. She takes a big breath and begins.

********************************************************************************************************************

HAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER! I'M SO MEAN! :D

So hey guys, chapter three. I hope you all enjoyed, next chapter will be longer- promise :)

I know you probably all hate me for leaving it there but........you'll have to suck it up I'm afraid, I will hopefully update it on Sunday. Or if you want it sooner, I want 3 votes and one comment. That's all I ask :) So I hope you enjoyed, let me know and I'll see you next time. (even though I woun't see you:) :D Katie :D  

ps: Yes I know I changed P.O.V.'s thought out, did you like it or not? Please let me know, I'd like to heat what you think :)

Mental! (Old, Badly Written) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें