She's my mate?

Sam's P.O.V.

I look after her purple wolf as she carries her dad into the forest. MATE! I sigh and look around. "Go after her man!" I look at my best friend/ soon to be beta. I glance at my father/ alpha.

"What are you still doing here? Go after her!" I grin and run forming into my all black wolf. I charge into the forest and follow her delicious scent of chocolate and strawberries.

I stop as I see her go through to her territory, I think but shove away any worries and follow her again. But she's soon at her pack house, she walks through the bushes, I peer over not far away to see her communicating with a middle aged man. My mate crouches down and her dad, who shifted into human form, is taken off her back. She stands up and doesn't change back into human, so I only hear one half of the conversation.

"I really am sorry, do you forgive me?" I wait and see her move closer, he rubs her head and chuckles. "I'm glad." She says something else and the man nods. "Okay, I'll give you a call when dinner's ready." She says something funny as he chuckles again. "Get going!" She runs back inside and I hide, she howls and the man laughs then runs a hand though his hair before going through the door.

I follow my mate and she runs to the outskirts of their land which attaches to ours. She shifts and she's completely naked... obviously. I try keep my hormones in-check and watch what she does instead of checking her out. She falls onto her knees and looks over at the river to stare at her reflection.

I move forward slightly and curse when a twig snaps under my foot, how flipping cliche! She whips her head up and growls in my direction. I quickly go into human form and walk out with my hands held high in surrender. She stops growling when she sees me and sniffs the air only to stiffen, she growls and turns back to the river mumbling to quietly even for my amazing hearing to hear it.

I bite my lip and move forward again, she growls and splashes the water. She turns to me and crouches her canines on display as she snarls at me. "I mean no harm." She rolls her eyes and falls onto her but so she's crossed leg on the floor.

"I know that!" She snaps and runs her hands through her hair. "Why did you follow me?"

"You're my mate, I couldn't let you get away from me that easily." She snaps her head up to me and stands up.

"And say you did have me, what would happen?" I'm slightly confused, did no one tell her?

"You become the Luna of my pack, and either someone else has your pack or we have both." She chuckles darkly and moves closer to me.

"Do you really think it'll be that easy? You know nothing about me, you don't know what kind of hell I've gone through. It's not as simple to just go to my dad, oh hey dad I'm the Luna of the Quickfire pack see ya!" I look at her confused, what kind of hell?

"What do you mean?" She sighs and covers her face with her hands, I reach forward and pull her hands away to see her beautiful face.

"I can't tell you right now, it's still raw even if it's happened since I was 13!" I release one hand and stroke her cheek softly. Her eyes flutter closed and I smile. Our moments interrupted by a howl. "Shit! He's awake?!" I look at her for a second then it dawns on me, her dad must be awake. "I have to go!" She starts to pull away but I stop her by grabbing her wrist.

"Wait, I need to see you again!" She bites her lip and looks up at the sky.

"Meet me here tonight at midnight, he should be knocked out then." I nod and grin at her, she smiles a small smile at me then pulls her wrist out of my grip. She turns into her wolf, grabs some things into her mouth and touches my hand with her nose before running to her pack house.

********************************************************************************************************************

Second chapter, in Sam's P.O.V. what did you think? Should I do both their P.O.V.'s through out the story? So this is kind of a filler, it gets good in the next chapter. I promise on my favourite cookies maker's life. If you know what I mean :D Please vote and comment. :D Katie :D