another seshion?

Sam's P.O.V.

I litteraly had to hold in a moan when I saw she was only in my shirt, she looked so hot! I gave her a wolf whistle and she looked up at me. I saw her eyes rake over my almost naked body. I sleep in boxers like most guys, duh! "Like what you see?" I ask chuckling, she loks into my eyes and her cheeks are on fire.

"I didn't wolf whistle." She says simply, oooh she got me there. She dumps her stuff and climbs into bed, I climb in after her pulling her small frame into my arms. "Night"

"Night, Bella I love you." She grins into my chest and I grin as she kisses it softly, I have to suppress a shiver.

"I love you too." She whispers before falling asleep, I soon join her in dream land.

*A couple hours later*

I wake up to feeling something drenched in my arms, I look down to see Bella tossing and turning coated in sweat. I shake her softly by her shoulders and her eyes flash open, "Shhh, it's okay." I hush she latches her arms around my waist. "What happened?" She whimpers and sucks in a deep breath.

"He abused me again.....but, I don't feel any pain." I keep an arm wrapped around her waist and lean back to turn on the bedside lamp, she blinks and hides her face in my chest trying to escape the sudden light. I look over her body and see nothing, strange. I look at her face and only see black rings around her face from lack of sleep, which look even darker than normal because of her scared pale skin. I stand up and pick her up off the bed walking straight to the bathroom. " What are you doing?" I chuckle and tear off the my shirt she's wearing.

"Thanks to your dream... you're covered in sweat, and because you were so close to me, so am I." I run the shower on cold and strip out of my boxers. I look at Bella to see her looking anywhere but at me, a pink flush colouring her cheeks. I pull her closer and start to unbuckle her bra.

"Do we have to?" She asks nervously. I pull back and kiss her lips.

"No, but I'd like to save water, I woun't look if it makes you nervous...ok?" She nods slowly and lets me undress her, I make sure not to look by kissing her shoulder. I pull her into the cold shower and she relaxes against me "Turn around..." I whisper, I wash her hair and then focus on mine - while she washes her body. She steps out while I do my body, when I'm out she's already in my bedroom looking through my closet.

I watch her while she tries to choose what shirt to wear, I walk up behind her and pull down a blue button up. She takes it and walks over to the bed, she lets the towel fall. I keep to my promise and don't look, I walk over to grab some boxers. It kills me to not look at her, but someday I know she'll let me. I turn around to see her sat in bed, reading on of my books from my shelves. I walk over and climb into bed next to her.

"What you reading?" She smiles and shows me the first Harry Potter, I grin and open my arms. She comes over and snuggle into my chest reading, I watch as her eyes scan over the pages so fast and in an hour she's finished the book and fallen asleep. I chuckle quietly and take the book away placing it on my bedside table, I sink down and Bella moves with me- staying curled into my chest.

I love you, Bella.

Bella's P.O.V.

I wake up again at 11 am to the scent of bacon and eggs, I look down to see Sam still curled up on the bed. I turn onto my side, place one arm on the pillow, place my head on my arm and watch him sleep. "It's rude to stare." He murmurs, I giggle and push away some hair from his forehead, his green eyes flash open.

"Is it rude to admire?" I ask cheekily, he grins and runs his eyes over my face.

"Not if I can admire back." I grin and kiss his soft plump lips quickly.

"Of course." I jump out the bed and rummage through him closet, I pull out some draw string shorts for me, jeans for him and white shirt for him. I throw it at his closed face and he catches them, he pulls them away and glares playfully at me. I grin and walk into the bathroom taking the shorts with me. I do my business, wash my hands, add the shorts, brush my teeth (using his toothbrush, hehe) and run a comb through my hair. I hear a knock on the bathroom door, and place the comb down. I open the door and see Sam fully dressed, I side step as he goes into the bathroom.

I sit on the bed waiting for him to finish, he comes out and I grab his hand dragging him down the stairs. I end up in the kitchen to see the alpha cooking breakfast. I walk up to him and pull him away. He looks behind his back to find me, I sit him down at the table. I point at a chair for Sam and he shrugs sitting down. I jog to the stove. I see the alpha was making lots, I roll my sleeves up and get to work.

"You do realize you don't have to do that right?" The alpha's voice rings out.

"No I do, you haven't tasted my cooking." I grab the pancake pan, throw one in the air, spin around wink at the two, and catch the pancake sliding it onto a plate.

"Show off." I hear Sam mutter.

"Don't be jealous of my mad skills." I say teasingly, he chuckles and the alpha joins in. I place a plate on my wrist, and grab the other two in my hands. I place one in-front of Sam and the alpha, I place one next to Sam and get two glasses of orange juice and one glass of cranberry. I give them the orange juice and place the cranberry juice down. We enjoy our meals.

"Gosh, Bella you are a fabulous cook." I grin and the alpha, he grins back.

"Thanks, sir." i say simply, Sam kisses my head and takes away the plates.

"Thank-you for a lovely breakfast." He whispers, I nod and hug him quickly.

"Oh Bella, no need to formalities. Call me Gerald." I nod slowly and take a sip off my cranberry juice.

"I'll cook more often." I say chuckling, he laughs and gets up, he pats my shoulder.

"I hope so." I grin as he squeezes my shoulder, then walks out the room.

"You're staying?" Sam asks from behind me, I look up at him and smile softly.

"If that's not a problem?" I ask, his face cracks into a grin and he pulls me into a bear hug.

"I love you." He mutters into my hair, I hug him back.

"I love you too." I hear a sound of disgust and pull away from Sam to see Jake stood at the door, only in his boxers looking grossed out.

"Ewww, no PDA!" I laugh and kiss Sam. "I said NO PDA!" I pull back and stick my tongue out at him. Sam laughs and kisses the top of my head. "Hey!" He looks at the dirty dishes in the sink. "You didn't wait for me!?" He says, Sam shakes his head.

"When do we ever wait for you?" He shrugs.

"You always save me a plate!" Sam points at me.

"She cooked." I hit his leg playfully and Jake narrowed his eyes at me.

"Bitch!" Sam growls and pins him against the wall.

"Say that again and I'll rip your head off, best friend or not." Jake holds his hands up, I sigh and walk over to the microwave, I pull out a plate of hot re-heated.

"Of course I saved you some, I'm not heartless." I mutter the last bit and place it on the table, I pour him a glass of orange juice, also placing that on the table. Jake looks guilty.

"I'm sorry, I'm just cranky." I shrug and nod to the food.

"S'ok, enjoy." I walk out the room, Sam walks out after me and hugs me.

"I'm sorry about him, you ok?" I turn around in his arms.

"I'm fine, just bored...come on I wanna run!" He grins and drags me outside towards the forest.

*****************************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys enjoyed. I hope you had a merry Christmas and got lots of good presents, name your favourite(s) in my comments if you'd like. I'm hoping to post 2 chapters before new years...if not I'll definitely do one, just for you guys :D Anyway, tell me what you'd like in the future of this book and I'll see you next time- vote, comment, and fan if you want. :D Katie :D