Disgust!

Bella's P.O.V.

My eye lids flutter open and I meet the clear blue sky, Shit! I sit up right and something moans besides me. I look down and see Sam all curled up, now awake staring at me. "Why'd you wake me up? It's 5 in the morning!" I look at him shocked and grab his watch, it is 5. I fall back down with a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, I'm just worried. My dad....." I bite my lip to stop the sobs and Sam crushes me to his chest.

"It's okay, you also don't have to carry on." I nod into his chest and pull back.

"I should still leave." I whisper he sighs but nods anyway.

"So what are we doing at your mystery witch?" I freeze and stop to stare at him.

"I thought we would of dropped that issue by now." I look down at the floor and he walks towards me, grabbing my shoulders.

"I am not dropping this issue, I'm helping you. Whether you like it or not, so meet me here tonight at 12 and we can plan from there." I bite my lip and look up at him.

"Okay, but I really have to go now!" I say desperately, my dad would be up soon.

"Okay." He release my shoulders and I turn around, walking to the edge. "Wait!" I sigh and turn around.

"Wha......" I'm cut off with his lips crashing on to mine. We stay like that for a few minutes until we both  need to breath. "Thank-you, for everything." I say and quickly dart into the forest.

I arrive at the pack house 5 minutes later, I jump to my window and open the window. I climb in quietly and look to the door to see no one tried to get in. I sigh in relief and fall back on my bed. I think about a nap, but turn to see it's 7 and dad will be up soon demanding breakfast.

I creep down the stairs and into the kitchen, I open the fridge and pull out some random ingredients. I start to cook some bacon, then make some omelets. I hear thudding steps coming down the stairs so I quickly place it all on to his plate and a little bit onto mine.

Did I mention my dad also liked to starve me?!

He stumbles into the kitchen and sneers at me, I just look down and eat MY delicious food that I cooked. He sees the food and comes to grab it, but he falls and swears at the table leg. He gets up and sits on the chair to scarf down the food.

"We are going out today, so I want you to stay here and sort out any stupid problems from the pack understand?!" When he say's we, he means him and his drinking buddies. I nod my head meekly and go to put my plate in the sink, he gets up and walks away. But ends up slapping my bum on the way past. "If you're lucky, you might get laid by on of my friends." I bite my lip in disgust as he stumbles out laughing.

I woun't get laid father, I'll get raped! But I'm not going to be here, whether you like it or not!

********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, so sorry I didn't update yesterday and today it's only short. I was away all day yesterday on a school trip and tonight I have loads of revision to do so I'll update a longer chapter on Friday, hopefully :D Katie :D